test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To All Temporal captains, are we sick of that time agent spams?

everytime i log and relog after switching captains with my temporal captain, every 1st minite, time agent always announced, "No new assigment yet"/"nothing yet"

DEVS? come on, it get old seeing that everyday and each time after switching alts. we dont need to be reminded, it okay if they announced anything new, otherwise, no new time mission, make that agent go away.

Comments

• indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Heck yeah! That would be a nice improvement
  • h4p4xh4p4x Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm about ready to strangle ol' Phillip Crey. I've tried putting him on a 'will-call' status, but apparently he's got a SAG card and must get residuals.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No, we're not. I can only assume the "Disable mission autohail" -option works on this supposed message because despite seeing people complain of it I've not once got it on my AoY.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Everyday Ol' Cray reassures my AoY Recruit that NO temporal shenanigans are on going.
    It puts the mind at ease.

Time travel and security of the timeline is a heavy burden to shoulder.
    I wish Ol' Cray would reassure my other non-AoY captains that everything is A-Ok...
    They'd be able to breath a little easier knowing the timeline isn't under assault.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    Kurland 2.0, temporal boogaloo is quite annoying when I log in with my AoY toons.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Everyday Ol' Cray reassures my AoY Recruit that NO temporal shenanigans are on going.
    It puts the mind at ease.

Time travel and security of the timeline is a heavy burden to shoulder.
    I wish Ol' Cray would reassure my other non-AoY captains that everything is A-Ok...
    They'd be able to breath a little easier knowing the timeline isn't under assault.

This is my new head-canon for it! :D
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    No, we're not. I can only assume the "Disable mission autohail" -option works on this supposed message because despite seeing people complain of it I've not once got it on my AoY.

Either that works, or your AoY hasn't played enough missions - I get it but not on all AoY toons. My guess is it's the first temporal that triggers it.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    They should go right through the game and remove pointless hails and additional clicks.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    warpangel wrote: »

Either that works, or your AoY hasn't played enough missions - I get it but not on all AoY toons. My guess is it's the first temporal that triggers it.
    I've done all missions up to the end of "Future Proof" on that toon.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    It will months or even years before they fix it, if they do.
  • cheyrnoblcheyrnobl Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    /agreed
    cc9efaec920f318ef8a1b6184b623258.gif
  • nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    options menu, Disable Mission Auto Hail... resolved.
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    At the very least they should change Crey's message to a mini-notification (i.e. the "sidebar" text that often pops up on the left side of the screen for short dialogue during missions).