test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

arc gameing games

zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
what other arc game do you play and recommend ? and why ? How do they match to STO play ? I've tried a few and don't realy like them. any good games out there ?
I cant brain I have the dumb

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I've only played the Cryptic offerings.

Champions is ok with the large overworld that makes maps like Defera, New Romulus, and Kobali Prime look small, but the combat feels clunky, and you don't actually equip weapons. They are considered powers that you get as you level up. So my character is technically running around with a pistol, an assault rifle, AND an SMG, with the ability to also get a shotgun later and other things. BTW my character's more of a soldier/gear centric DPS hero rather than a superpower one.
    Neverwinter can be fun, but I hit a wall with my Hunter Ranger in my questing. But that's probably just me. Also Neverwinter is in permanent shooter mode so you WILL be using the mouse, but then again it was built to be both console and PC to begin with.

The advantage to them however is you also have access to any custom chat channels from STO, and can still communicate with anyone using those chat channels. So you could be playing Neverwinter and be able to talk to someone playing STO. Also you can PM any of your friends cross game as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)