test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hazari in an Enterprise episode?

If anyone has access to viewing the series: Star Trek Enterprise if you would please watch the season 4 episode Stormfront part 2 near the very end. I think it is 41:30-45 in particular. The scene is that Enterprise finally made it back to Earth, this time, & in the correct timeline. Anyways when Enterprise is being met by ships near the top right of the screen I swear the ship looks familiar to the Hazari vessel in game. It is shown twice within those 15 seconds. It even has the whitish nacelles.

I was just watching episodes on Amazon with my Prime & noticed so I had to ask. Thanks to anyone that has access & does just to get a yay or nay.

Comments

• themadrigogsthemadrigogs Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I saw it. I believe that was a studio model first created on Voyager, and yes, it was used as a Hazari ship. On Enterprise, though, it was Rigellian.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Studio_models_(VOY)#Hazari_vessel
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Star Trek has regularly reused assets from previous episodes. Hell... there's an instance of some alien ships being made out of the top part of a D'Deridex warbird.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Thanks SO much themadrigogs for that link!
    I saw it. I believe that was a studio model first created on Voyager, and yes, it was used as a Hazari ship. On Enterprise, though, it was Rigellian.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Studio_models_(VOY)#Hazari_vessel

Wow, that Rigellian definitely makes more sense in terms of continuity, but dang they look similar. Thanks again.

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    What @rattler2 said. Lots of ships are used over and over. The Talarian warship comes to mind. I can't remember how many races it was used for but it feels like it was at least 5 or 6.

FPYkjLt.jpg
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.