test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Must the Bozeman, Montana map become a social map after the Event?

2»

Comments

• Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    No
    Map IS beautiful though, and people miss half of it because they're hunting for scrap. If there were vacationers at all the picnic sites and the visitor centre...
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No
    ...we could hunt for their wallets instead.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Yes
    the map could be used as a mirror universe ground battlezone. reimagining the invasion of earth ^^
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Yes
    Yes but do it like QWW a social zone open for a set amount of time with some activities and what not
  • Options
    ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    No
    STO has too many social maps. This fragments the player base and leads to dead social zones.

For example, as an LTS subscriber, I have access to a "special" zone - the captains table - near ESD. I never go there as its empty. Its basically a waste of time.
  • Options
    k20vteck20vtec Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    Yes
    Yes. Its already made, why not just dump it somewhere? Dont want to go
    Hast thou not gone against sincerity
    Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds
    Hast thou not lacked vigor
    Hast thou exerted all possible efforts
    Hast thou not become slothful
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Won't answer as the question is wrong. The first word should not be 'MUST' but 'SHOULD'. That especially for the Thread Subject. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    No
    Must?
    Learn how to ask for things nicely and you might get better real world results
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Yes
    I'm always up for more social zones, especially when the map is as gorgeous as this one. However, Risa event map (another beautiful map) has been requested for a long time now and it hasn't happened. So I don't really expect this to happen either.
    My guess is the devs prefer to keep these special maps exclusive to the event, so when you get there you think "I forgot how great this map looked".
    Post edited by djf021 on
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Yes
    djf021 wrote: »
    I'm always up for more social zones, especially when the map is as gorgeous as this one. However, Risa event map (another beautiful map) has been requested for a long time now and it hasn't happened. So I don't really expect this to happen either.
    My guess is the devs prefer to keep these special maps exclusive to the event, so when you get there you think "I forgot how great this map looked".

You can visit the Risa event map at any time. Just go there and select it (you can choose between old Risa dn the new event map)​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Yes
    angrytarg wrote: »
    djf021 wrote: »

You can visit the Risa event map at any time. Just go there and select it (you can choose between old Risa dn the new event map)​​

My bad, I had the impression only the old map was there for some reason.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    seeroneseerone Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yes
    Sure)
  • Options
    syriliansyrilian Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Yes
    Yes, but i'd say a temp map to go with the event and maybe expanded to include the launch bunker (would be nice to have a look around)