test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Video] Closer, Cinematic look at the Wizkids Command Assault Cruiser - Vizier Class

Hey peeps!

My buddy ordered 2 of these back when they were first announced, and he finally got it last week. He also hooked me up with one of the codes so I could play around with the ship, and do a video.

So, here is a video getting you up close to the ship, showing off this Vizier class.

Cheers!

https://youtu.be/QQPDWJUQP7A
Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    A close-up?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFjNRW0tORU

Great job, once again, thank for the video.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Got the say I do like her, been flying it for a few weeks now. The one thing Im not sure of is why the fleet version doesnt give a discount when owning the T6 version.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Nicely done, and congratulations on getting one of the codes!

(sooooo looking forward to your T6 Tal'Shiar Addapted Destroyer and Battle Cruiser video :))
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I assume the new material can only be used on the Sovereign, there isn't a generally new Type 7a or whatever material available for all ships?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Nope. Just Sovy variants.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    In somewhat related news, I got a shipping confirmation yesterday for my Vizier. Looks like finally in the 2nd or 3rd printing the shop I ordered with received the ship.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    In somewhat related news, I got a shipping confirmation yesterday for my Vizier. Looks like finally in the 2nd or 3rd printing the shop I ordered with received the ship.

Same here, though I am now getting two. Already got one coming from Germany to me in the UK, and now the one I preordered back in November has finally got stock.

Much like buses, you wait for one and two come along... So I guess I get to sell one now lol
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    Hey peeps!

My buddy ordered 2 of these back when they were first announced, and he finally got it last week. He also hooked me up with one of the codes so I could play around with the ship, and do a video.

So, here is a video getting you up close to the ship, showing off this Vizier class.

Cheers!

https://youtu.be/QQPDWJUQP7A

Thanks for sharing!