test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exothermic Induction Field not craftable

mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
Thought I'd craft an exothermic induction field for a science alt (figured I'd save a research lab provision as it's upgrade weekend and see how the costs compare), however exothermic induction field is not listed as a craftable module with the science module list.

I figure this is a bug/omission from the list of modules since it appears every other standard career module is craftable. Wiki lists every career as having 14 modules, science only has 13 with this one missing. Not a massive problem for Level 50 and above toons in fleets since it's available at the Research Lab, but it does restricts access to the module for lower level toons.

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I'll check later to confirm, but yeah, could be an omission.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • sarysa#0502 sarysa Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Thought I'd add that I crafted this ~1 day before you attempted to with no problems.

In any case, you can get up to Mk X off-event which is an overall 16.7% failure to reach UR. (drops to 5.8% if you add a 300k EC 1.5x research booster)
  • cambera#8319 cambera Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    This bug seems to have reared it's head again.
    Looking to craft a Exothermic Induction Field for my new Toon and it's not available as an option.
    I looked on an alternative account and not present there.
    Fairly sure that it was available at the end of last year as I did craft one for a new Science toon.

Looked in Exchange and there are virtually NO low tier Exothermic Induction Field modules available which suggests that others haven't been able to craft it either.