test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jason Isaacs is reporting for duty!

talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
edited March 2017 in Ten Forward
Thats right Mr Isaacs, best known for the Senior Malfoy in Harry Potter is reporting for duty as captain of the Discovery! And before you say he can't hold down a CO job, need I remind you he was an Army Ranger Captain in Black Hawk down. And a damn good one if I may add.

I am very excited to see Mr Isaacs as the Discovery's Captain!

MV5BMTc1NTI5MzE2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODYyNjM4MTE@._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
afMSv4g.jpg
Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1

Comments

• Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    Awesome. I loved him as Lucius Malfoy, and also as the Grand Inquisitor from Rebels. It'll be interesting for me to see him in a non-villainous role.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to seeing this. Now I have incentive to get the cbs membership.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'm now expecting discovery to have a more firm, commanding captain than usual, I like it!
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    k20vteck20vtec Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    latest?cb=20150217234627

Sweet, helicopter phasers when?
    Hast thou not gone against sincerity
    Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds
    Hast thou not lacked vigor
    Hast thou exerted all possible efforts
    Hast thou not become slothful