test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T5 Lukari Active Reputation Skill not listed in available skills, unusable

slycereslycere Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited March 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The T5 Lukari Active Reputation Skill "Piezo-Electric Perimeter Snare" does not show up in your available skills after slotting it onto a trait slot. I tried map changing and restarting the game but the skill is still not listed, thus unusable. This is a major bug. Please fix.

Edit: I listened to the last Lukari transmission in DS9 and, after I deselected an Active trait and selected the Lukari trait, it finally showed up in my skill bar. I wanted to test it so I qued for CCA. Upon entering CCA the skill icon disappeared. After the que the skill was still not listed in available skills. And here's the scary part. I was in sector space. I deselected Quantum Singularity Manipulation (QSM) and selected the Lukari one. BOTH showed up in my skill bar. So technically my skill bar was showing SIX skills from active reputation. Also, BOTH did not show up in the available skills window (which was expected for QSM since it was deselected but abnormal for Lukari since it was ticked). The QSM acted normally, listing and delisting itself after you select/deselect it in your Active Traits. However, the Lukari one does not show itself at all in available skills upon selection. It only shows itself in your bar when you tick it then promptly disappears after a map change.
Post edited by slycere on

Comments

• Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    An initial answer:

I have a hunch, though I've never seen this (active) reputation trait yet.
    Which icon appears near/on the right of the trait on the trait list?

A walking person in gold or a silver gray space vehicle? Are you hotbarring it into a non matching type? (e.g. space instead of ground)

The issue/bug might be being allowed to hotbar it in the wrong type of place (e.g. space instead of ground), at least in some areas (unsure), not the disappearance itself (which seems, in generally and non accurately, to happen on some checks/updates/map moves)