test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is Klingon Scout force gone?

midgar2midgar2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Anyone noticed Klingon Scout Force has been quietly been taken out of the game?

At first it was claimed to be a bug when the temporal agent stuff landed for the reason it vanished and that a fix would be done to correct it.

2 patches later Still no sign of it, even though the first of the patches patch notes claimed it was fixed.
This STF is still available on Tribble but not on Holodeck anymore.

Anyone from cryptic have a comment on this?

This has been quietly swept under the radar and removed as far as I can tell, Just like Mine Trap :(.

WHERE HAVE THEY GONE!!!!!?

Please fix it :)

Comments

• Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I think they went to the corner store for a beef jerky and a six pack of beer.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Probably going the same way as both Crystaline Entity and Mirror invasion: Revamped into an even thing... It's what happend to the two others.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    KSF will be missed. I don't play it anymore but it was one of the pre-admiralty methods of spamming spec points on double xp weekend.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Summer camp on Risa.