What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yesterday's war - terminal expance

2»

Comments

• Options
    rclark79rclark79 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    March1,2017 This mission will not trigger last pod. Verify and reset mission 4 times. Nothing changes. Logged out and shut game down and then relit game up . Tried dropping and restart mission. everything has same result. Cannot start Iconia missions till this one complete.
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    cxeronockx wrote: »
    Is it e bug or broken after the maintenance of 02/21/2017? It's not playable, I'm still stuck the last piece of the game ( on the sphere):

or it is - to save the Yorktown / beem to sphere ground -- is the message or to save the Yorktown / briefing.

Would not have happened both opportunities and displayed. This is completely different than for maintenance. Repeatedly restarted and the same mistakes.

I have been having the same issue, even dropped the mission and restarted it and the result was the same. Basically you beam from the Yorktown to the Sphere and the objectives don't update. So you get stuck.

exactly the same here. no prompt to talk with contact, set bomb or listen to file
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    therozztherozz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I have the same issue here and unfortunately the PC patch notes for 3/2/2017 don't have this listed as either a fix or known issue.
    I sent an in game bug report for this a few days ago but I'm still not sure that the bug report system actually works. I sure know that the search bugs doesn't work for me at all.
    Running FED, KDF, and AoY toons.
  • Options
    carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Don't post support tickets, it can get you banned I think.
  • Options
    iulian42iulian42 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Had the same error. It works for me now!
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    iulian42 wrote: »
    Had the same error. It works for me now!

I can verify it works as of now. Have successfully finished the mission on a KDF character, a Fed-allied Rom character, and a Fed character, all of whom had previously been stopped by this bug.

Thank you!
  • Options
    therozztherozz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I just successfully tested it with my AoY toon.
    Note: Make sure that you drop the quest, if it's active, and select it again to start from the beginning.
    Running FED, KDF, and AoY toons.