New Orion ships on the way??

2»

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    ltminns wrote: »
    Would it be towed away as...?
    then I would be denied any potential green yum in the future.​​

Am I the only one that remembers reading about the rarer, more expensive, more trained, blue orion slave girls? Was some super old TOS material before they were retconned to be all pheromone laced mind twisters
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    "Well, one of the AoY missions involved a TOS Orion interior sooo...... maybe?"

Which episode was that?
  • Options
    If they do a T6 Orion Ship, I doubt it will be the Warbarge, the Warbarge is too old a technology by in character in game standards.

It will likely be a new ship like the Nausicaan Keliso (okay misspelled it) or a set of 3 related ships like the Gorn Multimission Science Ships and either way it will likely to be tied to new federation and romulan ships of some sort.
  • Options
    drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User

Am I the only one that remembers reading about the rarer, more expensive, more trained, blue orion slave girls? Was some super old TOS material before they were retconned to be all pheromone laced mind twisters

The old FASA RPG. But I don't think the blue ones were slave girls... ruling caste perhaps? I could look it up but sadly it has no relation to actual canon I'm afraid (pity, I liked it better).
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well protogoth could have filled you in on all that FASA stuff. But alas, no longer with us on the Forums. All that hoopla was in a Thread about - Orions should be Green, no less. Thread was a honeypot trying to get those results.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1

The old FASA RPG. But I don't think the blue ones were slave girls... ruling caste perhaps? I could look it up but sadly it has no relation to actual canon I'm afraid (pity, I liked it better).
    Well protogoth could have filled you in on all that FASA stuff. But alas, no longer with us on the Forums. All that hoopla was in a Thread about - Orions should be Green, no less. Thread was a honeypot trying to get those results.

according to proto the fasa stuff has gray orions as scientists and ruddy(ie human pinkskins) style as leaders
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User

I hesitate to say. The last known person to cast such an aspersion got in a fistfight with one Montgomery Scott, which any galactic historian can tell you is a bad place to be.

Mr. Scott wasn't know for defending ships other than his own, plus even if he did get involve I imagine the Orion Ladies reaction to have a bunch of tribbles beam to their ship may be significant different than the Klingon reaction...

I suppose I could keep tribbles on hand to soothe their tempers should the Orion ladies be offended. Women like soft furry warm things they can pet. Hell, I could even beam over a Caitian or two, they'd like that. Excellent plan!​​

Please send all the tribbles you have. I toss them in to a box full of cannibal tribbles and sell the corpses. It's quite profitable on Qo'nos.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    lordgyor wrote: »
    "Well, one of the AoY missions involved a TOS Orion interior sooo...... maybe?"

Which episode was that?
    Return to Babel. You stop the assassin from killing the delegates, then beam to the Orion ship and shoot several members of the crew.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Markhawkman.
  • Options
    I was thinking about possible names if it's a three set like the Gorn T6 Vessels.

Continuing with the previous naming convention that ships names will be words for thieves/pirates.

So here are some possibilities Privateer, Pirate (too on the nose), Triad, Hayduks, Haydutzi, Klephets, Rapparees, saulniers, Rogues, Cutthroats, Highwayman, Pillaged, Buccaneer, Bushrangers, are just some possible examples.

Personally I'm found of Privateer, Buccaneer, Rogue.