test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lukari Cool Ranch Dorito Ship

So I got this ship over the weekend and I realized finally that the bridge was full of plants. Everywhere I walked there was Space Weed! So how is a marauding type of Captain supposed to get anything done when the bridge crew is as mellow as a Tribble in a grain bin?????

Seriously! I tell my weapons officer to fire on a Federation transport and he's all like, "*FFffffppwaahh*.... yeah sure man... oh there it wait.. there!" And he blows up an asteroid instead! Well one consolation is if I can get my damn Nausican crew to stop smoking I can make a killing on the black market with all the Lukari space weed.

At least nobody will pull me over for having a interstellar space weed farm.
Green people don't have to be.... little.

Comments

• Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Considering I named mine: X Files, I am still waiting for Mulder and Scully to show up...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    Don't look at me. I voted for the Flying Saucer with the Cattle Probing Console.
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    It's a pretty bridge but it's very space Mary Jane right now on the bridge. *inhales* Damn... where'd my padd go? Meh.

*Red Alert!*

Whoa... that's Earth Space.... *Crash* ... dock... Sorry man, lemme put it in reverse. *inhales* Where's the clutch on this thing? *DEEP INHALE* oooh god that's colorfully good stuff! *Reverse* hehe.. munchies..
  • Options
    jayceardenjaycearden Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    The truth is out there...

200_s.gif
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    So I got this ship over the weekend and I realized finally that the bridge was full of plants. Everywhere I walked there was Space Weed! So how is a marauding type of Captain supposed to get anything done when the bridge crew is as mellow as a Tribble in a grain bin?????

Seriously! I tell my weapons officer to fire on a Federation transport and he's all like, "*FFffffppwaahh*.... yeah sure man... oh there it wait.. there!" And he blows up an asteroid instead! Well one consolation is if I can get my damn Nausican crew to stop smoking I can make a killing on the black market with all the Lukari space weed.

I hope someone can provide a translation into English for that.
    About the Lukari Science vessel, while the stats and boff layout is decent enough, somehow i cannot make this ship dance the way i manage to get other ships to tango.

Once i grab the trait i will most likely put it in dry dock.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    jaycearden wrote: »
    The truth is out there...

200_s.gif

Crystalline Bluntity Advanced STF.
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

About the Lukari Science vessel, while the stats and boff layout is decent enough, somehow i cannot make this ship dance the way i manage to get other ships to tango.

Im loving this ship, setup as a drain boat with Epic weapons but running the mission rewards from Of Signs and Portents as is. Its just getting better for me.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I can't wait to try mine out. I still have to run the mission once more for the last piece (I think) and then run it on the ones who will also be keeping the ship.

I keep poking at my SIL to hurry up and search his stuff to see if he has a processor for me.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Got mine. Very pretty and whomever designed it seems to be a ufo buff, like myself. Seen a few of the triangles over the past few years.

Named mine the Tsoukalos. ^_^ V

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    My main (Alien) captain named his Tribeca
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    It's a pretty bridge but it's very space Mary Jane right now on the bridge. *inhales* Damn... where'd my padd go? Meh.

*Red Alert!*

Whoa... that's Earth Space.... *Crash* ... dock... Sorry man, lemme put it in reverse. *inhales* Where's the clutch on this thing? *DEEP INHALE* oooh god that's colorfully good stuff! *Reverse* hehe.. munchies..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BmBlehFHk
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    I am suddenly getting the munchies after reading this thread...
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Hey OP funny enough my main has the lukari ship named CoolRanch Dorito had to mash the forst 2 words together to make it fit :)
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    I did call mine BBQ Rib
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
      edited February 2017
      It reminds me of a Weed Eater Rough Brush Blade hehe. I like it though, its definitely different. Kept my naming of it, like all my other ships, I named it Cat's Gaze.
      "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
    • Options
      smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
      Doritos are disgusting. >_<;
      dvZq2Aj.jpg
    • Options
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        tarran61 wrote: »

Im loving this ship, setup as a drain boat with Epic weapons but running the mission rewards from Of Signs and Portents as is. Its just getting better for me.

As i said, i cannot seem to find the sweet spot for this particular ship.
        I'm flying drain boats, torpedo boats, sniffers, healers, BFAW spammers and SC/DHC cannon builds with good results for other ships but the Dorito seems to defy all the builds I've tested on it.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
      • Options
        edited February 2017
        Hey OP funny enough my main has the lukari ship named CoolRanch Dorito had to mash the forst 2 words together to make it fit :)

I named mine after a salsa dip.
        djxprime wrote: »

*Red Alert!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BmBlehFHk

Exactly! Though I thought ESD was a Klingon starbase at first. Till I saw the disapproving Vulcan shaking it's finger from a window. Vulcan's can be such the grumpy downers man.
      • Options
        captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
        edited February 2017
        Hey dude, just name your Captain Cheech or Chong and happily toke up on those blessed "weeds" as you sail the stars!
      • Options
        kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1

I'm flying drain boats, torpedo boats, sniffers, healers, BFAW spammers and SC/DHC cannon builds with good results for other ships but the Dorito seems to defy all the builds I've tested on it.

same here.... she's not BAD at anything but I can't make it GOOD at anything either
      • Options

same here.... she's not BAD at anything but I can't make it GOOD at anything either

It's a decent all round ship, jack of all trades but master of none
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
          edited February 2017
          All these Dorito comparisons. Do you all think only about food? That was actually the first thing that I got reminded of when I first saw it:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsInV9FcL_8
          (old 60ys german scifi show)

Is there a black & white texture set somewhere? :D
        • Options
          All these Dorito comparisons. Do you all think only about food? That was actually the first thing that I got reminded of when I first saw it:

Reminds me a bit of ELO
        • Options
          edited February 2017

In all honesty I'm someone who likes to fly Star Trek ships in a Star Trek game. To me that is Federation, Romulan, and KDF ships. No real generic ship has ever gotten my attention otherwise. So if we're going to get ships that are anything but faction specific I'm going poke fun at them whenever I can.

Release a space ship that looks like it fell out of a potato chip bag? Darn right I'm thinking of food. Throw in a bridge that looks like something out of an episode of Cops getting raided? Yep.. weed jokes. :)
        • Options
          sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
          Why does everyone always fall back to, "Hur dur hur, they have plants everywhere IT MUST BE SPACE DRUGS".
          Like, that's not funny, guys. It's kinda boring and typical.

Why not flex your imaginations a bit for this?

The plants are obviously part of the ship's oxygen system anyways.
          ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
        • Options
          sorceror01 wrote: »
          Why does everyone always fall back to, "Hur dur hur, they have plants everywhere IT MUST BE SPACE DRUGS".
          Like, that's not funny, guys. It's kinda boring and typical.

Why not flex your imaginations a bit for this?

The plants are obviously part of the ship's oxygen system anyways.

Because this...
          Hey dude, just name your Captain Cheech or Chong and happily toke up on those blessed "weeds" as you sail the stars!

Away teams with Cheech and Chong are the best!
        • Options
          jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
          Called mine the Trylon. I'm building it with as much Lukari equipment as I can build. So far it's been very good since I can science and engineer the daylights out of things, but my captain is a Betazoid Tac so she brings a few things to the table.

First Officer: Captain? Are you sensing anything?
          Captain: Yes, Number One, I'm sensing...I'm sensing...oh, TRIBBLE it--FIRE ALL WEAPONS!
          boldly-watched.png
        • Options
          storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
          Don't blame me...I did not vote for this!

Anyone got some cool pics of the bridge or does it look like this?MAIN-Mars-marijuana.jpg

tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
        • Options
          evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
          24368947.jpg
          Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
          eaY7Xxu.png