test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Redeeming Ho'Kuun for other characters.

When I got my Ho'Kuun class ship it said I could get a ship for any character on my account level 50 & up. So far that is not the case,could someone please shed some light on how to get ships for my Alts.

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    it's levl 40 & up and open the ship on the char that has claimed it not just keep it boxed. rep - event -store ,on other chars. if it is not showing up. log out and log back in
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Claimed on my alts with no problem. Follow @azrael605's instructions.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Yep, do as azrael605 has instructed.

I have claimed and dismissed the Ho'kuun on all my captain to obtain the Admiralty Card. I am not quite ready yet to command the Ho'Kuun on any of my captain yet since I am working on obtain ship traits from other ships at the moment. I can always reclaim the ship later, unless I loose interest in the ship.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,618 Arc User
    With the winter ship, someone posted here that you needed to claim the ship and open the box using the character that did the project before other characters were allowed to claim it.

Note that you claim it by going to Reputations > Events > Store, it's not in the C-Store or ship vendor lists.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Is Ho'Kuun the name of the Lukari anniversary ship?
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User

Yes.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User

Also known as The Magic Dorito ;)
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    whenever you get a free ship, open the box, map change, then try your alts... for some reason map changes are the 'magic wand' fix all for sto
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.