test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Officer's Upgrades

K I think they need to add more abilities to your officer's i can't upgrade them no more all full and the Captain stuff hasn't allowed me to upgrade any more there also. So they need to make some critters hard to battle so you can upgrade your skill's more or something. I really hope with new upgrades to game on 14th will have more mission's or i can see game leaving.

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Yea, no...

There are MORE than enough skills, and most of them are effective as they are... Heck, they even allow you to hot swap skills on the fly now, so theres plenty of flexibility now, especially compared to when the game launched.

Did you consider you might be doing something wrong? I mean, this is the only post I've seen requesting something like this...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    The amount of skills is more than enough. I sure would not mind upgrading their rarity. Especially with certain story boffs.
  • trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    1. give those boffs decent equips
    2. ???
    3. profit

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • trysten2#3219 trysten2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    anazonda wrote: »
    Yea, no...

There are MORE than enough skills, and most of them are effective as they are... Heck, they even allow you to hot swap skills on the fly now, so theres plenty of flexibility now, especially compared to when the game launched.

Did you consider you might be doing something wrong? I mean, this is the only post I've seen requesting something like this...
    Yea, no...

Nope not doing anything wrong all my space and ground skill's for officer's are done to full no more in any of the option's for specialization's. I have gone up 4 time's since so can't use the 4 slot's sitting to be used and that is only location they are at none in captain or whatever. so nope nothing done wrong my ship is maxed. out.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Nope not doing anything wrong all my space and ground skill's for officer's are done to full no more in any of the option's for specialization's. I have gone up 4 time's since so can't use the 4 slot's sitting to be used and that is only location they are at none in captain or whatever. so nope nothing done wrong my ship is maxed. out.

I'm really having a hard time understanding what you're saying.

Anyway, if you have filled up all abilities for all specializations too, including all 23c stuff, and all special abilities, like SIC and DRB, etc., then, why, that's quite a lot. :) Too much, almost, as half of it you'll likely never use to begin with.

So, yeah, no on even moar.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User

Congratulations, you've won the game! Time to go play something else ;)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Only thing extra I'd like to be able to do is promote 2 of my officers to Captains in command of 2 of my ships that I'm not using and have them act as pets. That is what I had always envisioned being an Admiral would be like, not some s.tupid cell phone style game ...
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    The only thing boffs still need is boff Trait system!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • trysten2#3219 trysten2 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Only thing extra I'd like to be able to do is promote 2 of my officers to Captains in command of 2 of my ships that I'm not using and have them act as pets. That is what I had always envisioned being an Admiral would be like, not some s.tupid cell phone style game ...

Now that is something I would like see happen too that your officer's can be sent off on thier own ship's and such and your ship begin's with new crew and before long you have a fleet of your own not just the one your apart of but your little ship's can do little side mission's like explore. But if the game is complete than that is kinda dumb you would expect like their other game they be able to add more stuff to game to keep people playing longer. But if nothing new like exploring galaxy like you did when you first start game going through Delta Quadrant they should have more planet's you can explore and so on .
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

Now that is something I would like see happen too that your officer's can be sent off on thier own ship's and such and your ship begin's with new crew and before long you have a fleet of your own not just the one your apart of but your little ship's can do little side mission's like explore. But if the game is complete than that is kinda dumb you would expect like their other game they be able to add more stuff to game to keep people playing longer. But if nothing new like exploring galaxy like you did when you first start game going through Delta Quadrant they should have more planet's you can explore and so on .

The side mission thing is basically covered by admirality, the "st.upid cell phone style game" I mentioned earlier. What I meant was an extra tier of captain boff abilities that are only usable when they are assigned their own ship, with said ship performing a combat role similar to hangar pets.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,610 Arc User
    I already have 3 rows full of clickies in space, with a few extra clickies not even slotted. I have clickies enough already thanks.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Well if we are talking upgrading the officer itself, I am game... Going from Common to Unique...

But there is really no need for anything else at this point.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    The only thing boffs still need is boff Trait system!

And Kits.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Well if we are talking upgrading the officer itself, I am game... Going from Common to Unique...
    Commissioned bridge officers have no rarity. The displayed color is a lame guess at what the uncommissioned candidate might have been. It's often wrong and doesn't affect anything.