test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Galaxy Class Texture Issue (Xbox One)

galacticimperiumgalacticimperium Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Graphical and Sound Issues
If you look on the top of the saucer on the Galaxy Class texture (Inc. Dreadnought as I'm assuming same texture file) one of the textures is scaled massively out of proportion ruining the ship. it is obvious to look at, and affects all of the different skins for the standard 'Galaxy' Saucer. it has been like this for a while now, and ruins the experience of 'Picard's Enterprise' PLEASE fix this. Coming from myself as i have the T5-U Galaxy AND the T5-U Dreadnought variant, this has become somewhat frustrating.

As I am on Xbox One , I am unable to post a screenshot, but if you know your textures and have a look at the top of the Galaxy saucer on the Xbox One, It will be painfully obvious. it's really bad. outside the raised 'bridge' sections that step down onto the main saucer - the oval shaped texture inside the main large saucer texture. you'd have to be blind to not see it.

Regards,
Adam.

Comments

• Options
    this has been an issue for nearly 3 months now. how often do you guys check the forums? its been nearly a week and I've been awaiting a reply eagerly. this issue has completely put me off playing with about £55 worth of content.

Frustratedly,
    Adam.
  • Options
    satsukixhimesatsukixhime Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    this has been an issue for nearly 3 months now. how often do you guys check the forums? its been nearly a week and I've been awaiting a reply eagerly. this issue has completely put me off playing with about £55 worth of content.

Frustratedly,
    Adam.
    Unless a bug is immediately game breaking or messes with the cash shop, they don't care. PC has had worse bugs than that for years I'm told.
  • Options
    true, but they keep breaking things more and more. the nebula has the exact same issue now, its just ridiculous. i know what you're saying, but if they keep breaking textures, the game will end up looking cheap and shoddy. they need to give it more credit. not only that - and i know its a separate issue but they really need to fix the constant game freezes, they're really f...lipping annoying! but back to the point, they could at least say ''hey, we know about this but we have more important stuff to remedy, but its on the list'', but they don't. a little bit of acknowledgement would be nice. you put nearly a thousand dollars into a game and what do you get? you get to feel like you've been shafted. nice.