test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Invisible and wrong model chel grett bug

miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
xh8vFh9.jpg
This is a chel grett, yet it isn't at the same time. It's T5U if that makes a difference. It's both invisible, uses what looks to be completely wrong windows, wrong model, and the exhaust ports are on the side of the ship (you are looking at the front of it). I checked my chel boalg and can get the model to work if I change that to chel grett, but my actual T5U chel grett is invisible with a totally F'd up model. I went to the starship customization, could change the windows but they were still arranged wrong and there was no materials to choose from.

Comments

• Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Yeah, it appears the Chel Boalg, T6 version, works fine. But the T5 Chel Grett really is broken. I haven't managed to make it reappear so far.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    bierfreiherrbierfreiherr Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same problem here - t5u chel grett is invisible save windows - when I try to change it, the only available material is "none"
  • Options
    konamerekonamere Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    All I see is trails, no ship, no windows.

The fix... wait 1 1/2 years (you will get no dev acknowledgement that the problem exists during this time) then they will determine that the quality no longer meets their standards and get rid of the ships. No more invisible ship! If you are really lucky you might get a useless inventory item with a small picture of the ship which vendors for 1c.
  • Options
    calintane753calintane753 Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Same problem here!
  • Options
    picardocaptpicardocapt Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Have this bug too, unfortunately. Server side for sure - Please fix / solve
    "To baldly go, where no one has gone before"

• Options
    mickybop#4833 mickybop Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i have the same issue on xbox one version of star trek online I got the ship via the phoenix prize pack is there any thing happening about this issue
  • Options
    picardocaptpicardocapt Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    // Update : This seems to be fixed since this week's patch - Thank you !!
    "To baldly go, where no one has gone before"