test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Structural Analysis (from Undiscovered Lockbox)

emerald381emerald381 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
Not sure if this is a tooltip bug or an actual performance bug with Structural Analysis. The tooltip (when hovering over the ability in my power's tray - so slotted into a BOFF seat) shows that the Duration of the ability on the primary target increases as my Control Expertise Skill value increases. So for Structural Analysis III at 135 Control Expertise Skill, it is showing a duration of 20sec on the primary target (with the additional targets listed as 12 seconds). However, when I activate the power, the primary target's debuff only shows a timer of 12 sec, which is the same as the additional target's debuff timer (the additional target time of 12 seconds is consistent with the tooltip).

So the questions are:
1. Is it intended that the duration of the primary target should or should not scale with Control Expertise?
2. If it is intended to scale, should the additional target's duration also scale...or is that intended to be a fixed timer (in the example above, 12sec)?
3. Semi-Related Question: The Deteriorating Secondary Deflector only triggers on the primary target. Should it also trigger the secondary deflector when the debuff spreads to additional targets as well? My guess is no, since mechanically the deflector is triggered when the ability is cast, which would only impact the primary target. But I figured I would double-check this anyway since other BOFF abilities can trigger the deflector on multiple targets (but the multiple targets are usually affected at the same time as the BOFF ability is cast, so this might be the key difference).