test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Miranda vs Constition Refit Using TWOK Phasers

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
Just for fun, I thought I would see if anyone has tried mounting the new phasers on the T1 Miranda and the T1 Constituion Refit to re-enact the battle between the Reliant and the Enterprise from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Would be nice if there were one of those video contests; just a thought. :smile: Can't wait to see if anyone does.
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lsegnlsegn Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    Are they red?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    I thought the Connie Refit was a T2?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    But we never saw the Enterprise A ever fire a rear torpedo...
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I just found out on reddit that those pulse phaser while they look somewhat nifty sound nothing like the movie phasers. They have a generic "laser" sound going for them, which is somewhat disappointing.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou