test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eternal Class

Well, I finally did it. I moved from my Wells class to the Eternal.

I am impressed. My yardstick is Traelus Satellite repair. The Eternal crushed it in seconds.

I highly recommend this ship, she's a beauty.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Feel the power of the Dark Side! :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I crush ships with the Wells in seconds also, it depends on your setup, the eternal is the only ship i like from the set and i also think its great.. its just that i like the desing of the Wells/r´more/Korath
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • glenn#1579 glenn Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I could win easily but the Eternal kicks some.

GW3 + DRB3 + Causal Anchor = boom.

I have upgunned the pets to advanced. They seem OKish.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I crush ships with the Wells in seconds also, it depends on your setup, the eternal is the only ship i like from the set and i also think its great.. its just that i like the desing of the Wells/r´more/Korath

Yea the 29c ships look and fly better than the 31c ships..Just wait till they get the t6 treatment..Eternal what? :P

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User

Yea the 29c ships look and fly better than the 31c ships..Just wait till they get the t6 treatment..Eternal what? :P

Do they? I have been always interested in the Wells but I couldn't justify the cost of getting one knowing a T6 is likely on the way. Of the current C-Store T6 Sci ships though, I think the Eternal is the best of the bunch.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    how much have you used them?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    e30ernest wrote: »

Do they? I have been always interested in the Wells but I couldn't justify the cost of getting one knowing a T6 is likely on the way. Of the current C-Store T6 Sci ships though, I think the Eternal is the best of the bunch.

I can agree with that statement..For C-store Science..There is no substitute..
    how much have you used them?

I fly the Wells every time im on my Tac toon..The Eternal when I fly my Sci toon...So...alot

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.