test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Of Bajor Bug.

ft464ft464 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Been stuck on this mission for a while (subspace relay to get intel on DS9 activities) area doesn't glow to interact with. I've stood around it, stood on it, wondered off to see if that helped, restarted that section of missions, nothing has helped. Has anyone else had this issue and if they know away around this. Can't really skip because as far as I know it's part of the main story arc for this section of the season.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,308 Arc User
    Have you spoken with Mesi Achebe to pick up the orders?
    After you finish with Colonel Pohl, you must speak with Achebe instead of just going over to the radio.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • ft464ft464 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Have you spoken with Mesi Achebe to pick up the orders?
    After you finish with Colonel Pohl, you must speak with Achebe instead of just going over to the radio.

As far as I can see, there isn't anything else I can do on Bajor. I've spoken to Mesi Achebe about gaining intelligence on DS9, as I approach the relay, it doesn't glow so I can't progress any further, but there are other players who clearly can access it.

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Try to talk to Mesi Achebe again. I've had this happen once, and while it seems like you get the assignment from her earlier, talking to her again actually sets the assignment for you.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.