test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to gain Zen.

ft464ft464 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Looking to gain Zen for buying starships etc. Having looked on other forms its apparent that its either buying a few thousand with real cash, or working in game to gain it. I'd rather work for it than pay for it. Question is, what is some ideal ways of gaining Zen in game, are there missions or something.

Comments

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    In game, you earn Dilithium You use Dilithium to buy zen. Every mission provides a various amount of Dilithium and you can refine 8000 per day. 8500 per day if your in a fleet witha T3 Dilithium mine and an additional 500 every 2 days if you are a 800 day Vet or lifetime subber.

As for buying the zen open your inventory go to assets tab and look at the dilithium area you might have to scroll down there is a box labeled exchange click it and the current offers will show up, click buy.

Last I looked the PC exchange was about 312 dilithium per 1 zen.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Farm that dil, I need the dil exchange to hit 400 again so I can sell my Zen.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Setting sights lower, from 500, these days?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    @ltminns

Once it hits 400, then I will start thumping my chest and saying 500.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    I can't wait for it to get back into the 400s (at least) either. Sell back those 4,000 Zen I picked up when it was 275. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns