2»

Comments

• maraq2maraq2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same situation

I have:

3x Wild Cherry Elders
    2x Cherry Elders
    1x Extreme Lime Rare Elder

All of which cannot be turned in for marks.

I think the Winter event ends on Thursday, so its possible that we all may be stuck with these epohs until next year, unless they fix the issue and extend the event for another week, which I think they have done before.
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    As some consolation, 1 of the 2 Ferengi on Drozana are able to convert Eppoh's to marks. I believe this is the case year around. So assuming a fix comes after the event, no year long wait for the marks.

BCW :)
  • lsegnlsegn Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    Thanks for the new epohs Cryptic they are amazing in every way and totally not OP!

*just go with me on this guys...*
  • gthammgthamm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just to add to the thread I also cannot turn in all stages of cherry and the extreme lime rare ones.
  • duhfenduhfen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm stuck with thousands of marks stuck in useless critters
  • duhfenduhfen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Woody in Quark's has the Epohh exchange also...
  • ardenwolfeardenwolfe Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Yes, I managed to convert everything on Drozana Station except the wild cherry ones even after the event.
    Post edited by ardenwolfe on
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Any chance we can get a nice box with a bow (and a tag on it that says "Do Not Open until next Q Holiday Event") on it to put all of our cherry Epohhs in please?

Or - while I'm wishing for stuff that's not going to happen - how about a small free inventory expansion for our pain and suffering, and to make up for space that these things are going to eat up?
  • roamerzaroamerza Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Just bumping this back to the 1st page as it appears this is still not being addressed in this week's patch notes.

I suggested in the patch notes forum, if you could run a script that converts the cherry and high end Limes to another type, or put another mechanism in the game where we can convert them ourselves. Maybe another window in the GPL store if you can not work on the Winter Epohh tab.

It would be a nice start for it at least to be mentioned in the known issues section.
  • calfencalfen Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    roamerza wrote: »
    It would be a nice start for it at least to be mentioned in the known issues section.

THIS!
    I find the lack of support for this game disturbing.