test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Console controller

It's been over 10 years since I've played a game with such "dead" controller settings.

Maybe it's because this game was made by a PC developer and they forgot the console controller has a vibrate/rumble capability.

Like I said, I haven't played a game with such boring controller feedback in a looooooong time.

Talk about a waste of the x1 elite controller with 4 vibration motors and each one can have the intensity individually set.

Comments

• Options
    deathbykarmadeathbykarma Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Expect f2p games to run as minimal as possible, the less work they have to do the more money they rake in.
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Why do you need feedback? I've always felt it was a gimmick back when it was novel and still think it so now. It doesn't really enhance the experience, and adds another draw on an already sad battery charge.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    mkm1911#2674 mkm1911 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Don't "need" feedback. At least not on this game so much. I do notice a difference of fps games like Destiny. I don't always notice the visual hit marker when I'm being shot but the feedback notifies me to take cover or return fire.

As I wrote, I don't "need" it per se, but I've gotten used to having it that now, without feedback, it just feels weird. Like the game is "dead".
  • Options
    wilusawilusa Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Why do you need feedback? I've always felt it was a gimmick back when it was novel and still think it so now. It doesn't really enhance the experience, and adds another draw on an already sad battery charge.

so glad i saw this....i thought i was the only one who felt this way.
    ee35678e98b44a8e156730c58125ec53.jpg