test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many characters can make enough dihilithium to get the lifetime membership?

2»

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    trekbrony wrote: »
    I've discovered that the exchange rate is 25 dilithium = 2 zen.

There is no way that's even close to correct.

Is anyone able to post the current exchange rate on XBox One?
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    ryghanryghan Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Had my hubby look..the current rate as of this time is 212 dil = 1 zen. The Zen cost of a LTS is 25,000 zen. Assuming my math is correct and *If* the exchange rate stayed at this you would need 5,300,000 dilithium for the zen. At 8,000 zen per day it would take (roughly) 663 days for one character to do this. That's if you didn't spend any real money on zen and *IF* the rate stayed 212 dil = 1 zen - which I doubt would happen, I'm sure it would go a little lower and a little higher over time.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    ryghan wrote: »
    Had my hubby look..the current rate as of this time is 212 dil = 1 zen. The Zen cost of a LTS is 25,000 zen. Assuming my math is correct and *If* the exchange rate stayed at this you would need 5,300,000 dilithium for the zen. At 8,000 zen per day it would take (roughly) 663 days for one character to do this. That's if you didn't spend any real money on zen and *IF* the rate stayed 212 dil = 1 zen - which I doubt would happen, I'm sure it would go a little lower and a little higher over time.

Bingo, that's it.

Thank you very much for providing that information.

@trekbrony you need 5,300,000 Dilithium.

You have 19 characters, each can refine 8,000 Dilithium per day. Assuming you refine the full amount on each of your 19 characters, you can refine 152,000 Dilithium per day.

If you refine the maximum on every character, every day.. it will take you approximately 35 days to get the 25,000 Zen you require for a Lifetime Subscription.

Thank you again @ryghan for providing that information.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    should repeat the part about console users not getting the free dil each day or whatever it was. As I'm not a console user I don't have a list of the differences between a PC subscriber vrs a Console subscriber. They don't get the same benefits from it.

Or so someone stated earlier...
  • Options
    ryghanryghan Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    The only "big" difference I saw was the fact that there is no Monthly Stipend of 500 Zen for Console Subs...but then, us PC folk can't purchase the LTS off the C Store...

I would have done more math and shown more of a breakdown per # of characters..but, math isn't my strong point, and not knowing the OP or "where" the console version is at this time (as far as what is available and what isn't) I wasn't sure what would be considered reasonable as far as number of characters. At least now there is more of a starting point =). Thanks for the further clarification and maths @seaofsorrows!