test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Cherry Epohs in Q's Winter Event

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When turning in epoh's to try to get marks, I noticed that there were more Gumdrop epohs to select from and 0 options for Cherry epohs. Cherry are not on the list. I have also since the start of winter event never was lucky so far to get one Cherry epoh in game on my 6 alts constantly running the daily research. Nobody I know has even raised a Cherry Epoh in game. This leads me to the only conclusion that they are not in game at all at this time. If anyone has received one please post here. If you also never seen one post that as well. I am really wanting to know whats going on with those.

Comments

• Options
    drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    I second the missing Cherry turn in at the store. Add that there is no Extreme Lime- Rare turn in.

I too haven't see a Cherry result from raising epohs, but I don't know if that's because I've been unlucky or because they just don't 'drop'.
  • Options
    maddscottmaddscott Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Not only the "Lime Epohh" turn-in issue, but "Cherry" doesn't appear to be in the game.:

If you look at the "list" of Epohhs at the bottom, the "Cherry" Epohh is not on the list, The Cherry Epohh isn't on the "Marks Package" list either.

IIRC, when I first went to turn in some Epohh's from last year, on a KDF toon, the Cherry Epohh wasn't on either the Epohh list at the bottom, -or- on the marks package list.

Additionally, if you look in the "Elder" (non-crit" list of marks packages, you will find an "Extreme Lime" Epohh listed there as well as in the "crit" (i.e. Bows, Ear Muffs, Extreme) list of mark packages.

I'm on my last round of "Research Epohh Taggs" DOFF missions. IMHO, the Cherry Epohh didn't make it in-game. So, I'll wait until it is patched into the game. No need wasting Taggs trying to get something that's not there. tyvm.