test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant't purchase any Specialization Skills

kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited December 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I can't purchase any Specialization Skills with my character Bareil Oji@morishita anymore. I currently have 4 Specialization Points, but when I click on any (available) skill, that I haven't bought yet, then the "Purchase" button remains grayed out (like it looks when clicking on a locked skill). The ingame bug report is not working for me at the moment, so I can't file a report.
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comments

• crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Based on the fact that you also own a T6 Intel Assault Cruiser on that character, I believe the issue you are seeing with your specialization points is the one in this thread: Your skills are likely invalid. Have you checked to see if that is the case?
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    If that doesn't work. One other thing to point out is make sure you are not in Q's Winter wonderland.
    For Some reason Q's Magic prevents people from doing a LOT of things. :)
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    @crypticspartan#0627 Thank you very much :) - the respec solved both (the one with the wrong trait, too) of my bugs!!! Cases can be closed!!! *^_^*
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED