test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Refunds or Tech Support?

Where can I get help with either? I have unlocked reputation outfits and Zen bought outfits I can't use in the Tailor store. I came to the realization that if I purchase 2 more outfit slots I can access only one more outfit per slot that I purchase.

The problem is, I have 4 Zen outfits that I bought from the store but only 2 outfit slots that can use them. For you see once you choose an outfit category ex: Delta, Off-duty, Counter-Command, Formal, etc. That outfit slot is locked to that Category forever, there's no way to change it even though it show the categories when you go in to that outfit slot editor.

To make matters worst 1 of the 2 purchased outfit slots will let me lock the category outfit edit but then it won't let me wear it. I'm stuck with only 1 outfit I can wear while the other is just there as a display.

Sooo....

Can I get a refund on my outfits? or my outfit slots? Or even a response to my post from tech support? I've been trying for months to get a response to my wardrobe issues.

Nouveaux@Nouveaux - PS4