test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2016 Decorations missing from starbases

fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
edited December 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Both my Fed & KDF fleets finished our 2016 starbase decoration projects earlier today and after the cooldown, the decoration is not listed as available at either base. The list goes up through 2015, but Winter 2016 is not listed.

Edit: Checked it after today's maintenance and it was not fixed (and not listed in the patch notes.) I also noticed that when the 2015 decoration is displayed, it says 2016.
Post edited by fadmbambam on

Comments

• fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    Just checked after today's patch - still broken.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Saw same bug in the fleet too.

Project was started and filled when I was not aware of it even, went in CD, then finished.
    Then people reported the issue on NoP before I managed to go there to look, (as I planned,)
    And later when I was able to visit Starbase and did so, I saw the issue then too;

No 2016 ship in the select-able menu despite me seeing the project in CD in the past and despite project being already finished and out of CD while I checked this. I do see other years ships and may update this post if something has to be added for accuracy in reporting this regard, such as exact years shown/other such projects done/any old event variant same name ship issue I come to think of.

Note that multiple projects were filled across the server by various fleets, each such project required 240 of EACH winter trinket, some were made by small fleet by a hard work. Some such projects are in the making now and some will be or are slotted/queued. I hope this will be fixed soon, for all those fleets (and members) who finished, slotted or potentially will one day slot such a project.

I also especially hope that, by any future fix, fleets who have already had this project finished (or slotted, quoed or in cd) will not lose the project (or any progression, as applicable)/finished status of it.

P.S.
    Note that this is a kind of a repeated "renewed"/t6 version of an older winter event (year?) ship, this may have caused issues. I don't yet know if this fleet had the old variant/original ship project done before, and if so, if it's accessible by other (original ship's) year's selection. I do know 2016 ship is unselectable as is from the menu and this is what this bug was about.
    I checked after today's patch - still broken and no mention of it in the patch notes.
  • pec3pec3 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Missing Holiday decoration for 2016 in my fleet as well, and I know it is done. Just checked it as well. FIX IT.
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    I can confirm this bug as well, my fleet finished the project on the first day of Q's wonderland returning to the game.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • djaricaricson#1377 djaricaricson Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Can confirm this bug is happening on our fleet and sister fleets as well.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    My fleets 2015 decoration shows the 2016 decoration. 2016 is not finished.

x4m3pe_th.jpg
    (click for larger version)
    I keep asking for this to be addressed, but I never get a response from PWE, nor do I see it listed in the known bugs to be fixed.
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I keep asking for this to be addressed, but I never get a response from PWE, nor do I see it listed in the known bugs to be fixed.

Sadly one way to approach bugs :(

BTW now with the 2016 project been filled and everything no change at all here too. 2015 still shows 2016 on the holo & 2016 ain't an available choice.

• stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    The Ferrengi aka devs are glad you drop those mats into something you can't use. They won't fix it.
    Still broken :(
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,361 Arc User
    There's many issues that are long-broken and have been reported multiple times but remain broken to this day.
    I wonder if they'll ever fix them...?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    This is STILL broken and now PWE is promising a 2017 version. How about they fix this first?