test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Unable to move crafting components out of inventory.

cmdrsiskocmdrsisko Member Posts: 16 Arc User
If you move a crafting material into your account bank, and then from there move it to another characters inventory, there is no way to move any material or item that isn't explicitly labeled as a component, IE it MUST say "Component" in the item name or there is no option to move it to crafting materials

See video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCc81DQsHok

Comments

• Options
    caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Yes, this seems to be happening to everyone. This is also the case with Upgrade items :(
    1e04d86e1d98ada86a1f0a3e985dd642.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrsiskocmdrsisko Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I opened a support ticket and told them specifically this is console/PS4, then they told me to make an in-game bug report which we can't do, so then they told me to post here... so I did lol
  • Options
    randalmarrs#3720 randalmarrs Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Ahh if only in game support was available then I would not have to wait for my account to be linked somehow so that I can get support.
  • Options
    pixycipher01#2686 pixycipher01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I am experiencing the same problem on the PS4. I crafted a material in the R&D section, but it won't let me collect even though I repeatedly selected it. It doesn't give the option to clear the queue. I just don't want to resort to deleting the character or reinstall the game. I wish there a bug report available in game on PS4.
    Post edited by pixycipher01#2686 on
  • Options
    First, to the above poster, your issue isn't the same as the op's.

Second, there is a work around for this. Go to a mail terminal and send all the r&d things that are in your main inventory to yourself. Then you can accept them back and they will go to the proper r&d inventory.