test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FOR SALE: TOS Boff Set

Seeking a wizkids game code for the T6 command sovereign. I have the TOS Boff Set game code. Contains 7 purple boff of Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Uhura, Sulu, Chekov & Yeoman Rand.
One-for-one swap would be ideal but let's hear your best offer. Thanks and happy holidays.

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User
    This is against the forum rules, you might want to edit your post to remove the offending content (all of it) before you get an infraction.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    This is against the forum rules, you might want to edit your post to remove the offending content (all of it) before you get an infraction.

Trading ingame content for ingame content, unless I'm missing something, is not breaking any rules.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Trading or selling on the forum is against the rules.

Oh? Show me where it says so?

Here's the rules:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

It specifically does not allow trading of in game assets for out of game assets, but not trading in general.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    As much as you want to say the code for the T6 Odyssey in the Wizkids game figure is an in-game asset, it is not. It is about as out-of-game as a digital item can get without actually being a 3D printed model. Wizkids has purchased the rights to print a physical code that grants the ship for use in-game. That is the distinction here. You are wanting to trade a digital item for a physical code.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
    edited November 2016
    As much as you want to say the code for the T6 Odyssey in the Wizkids game figure is an in-game asset, it is not. It is about as out-of-game as a digital item can get without actually being a 3D printed model. Wizkids has purchased the rights to print a physical code that grants the ship for use in-game. That is the distinction here. You are wanting to trade a digital item for a physical code.
    If that's the case, the OP should be happy giving me the code for the DOff pack in exchange for my code from the Attack Wing promo. The code I've already used.

It is not a physical item that is being sought, it is a code for an ingame asset, which the OP is offering to give a code for another ingame asset for. If you are willing to accept that the OP's offering of BOffs is an ingame asset, why not the ship? Both are codes on pieces of paper, given to people as considerations for their purchasing something. A ship, a convention ticket...

Now, if the Mods have taken to closing such threads, that'd be a more compelling bit of evidence, but so far, all we have here is azrael605's claim that that happened. Links to such threads? So far I'm the only one offering links to evidence, and I'm not doing all the leg work here.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User
    "Sales and Trading" is one of the choices for flagging a post. Of course that might just mean gold and accounts.
    I guess we'll find out on Monday when mods wake up from their turkey comas.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Yep, sales & trades not allowed.
    Closing this.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.