test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Naj'sov KDF Science Ship Missing Cloak

alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
The stats before release clearly show Cloaking Device in the starship stats for both the C-Store and Fleet variants. Looking in the C-Store stats, it does not appear listed.

These ships were bought under the premise that the listed stats prior to release will reflect in-game stats. Yes, such stats are 'subject to change,' however, removing a feature that's quite standard on KDF faction ships such as cloak suddenly and unexpectedly is unprecedented, and so can only assume it to be an accidental omission or bug.

The cloak tray bar option doesn't exist anywhere in the 'available skills - drag to tray.'

Thank you for looking into this problem.

Bug report submitted:

[2:25] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,192,883.
Y945Yzx.jpg
Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
· ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
«» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿

Comments

• maximus64maximus64 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Same here. Just bought both the versions of the new KDF science ship, and they do not have the cloaking device.
  • geekysoldiergeekysoldier Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    The C-Store version can't seem to use the type 4 skin and the Fleet version can't use the Fleet skins and the type 4. I wish I was surprised
    DMoNDoR.jpg
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    Note that the Romulan one is still listed in the c store as having a battle cloak so one would assume that the KDF one should still have a standard cloak.
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Bumped for missing cloak shenanigans.

Given that previous Klingon sci ships (well, the Dysons are the only really example...) had cloaks, and one was advertised, I'm assuming this is a bug.