What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Passing the Torch

124»

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    daveyny wrote: »
    How I've always seen Jodarkrider in these forums...

https://youtu.be/xcGS5BIIL7o

The one with the fire extinguisher is Jo

I'm the one with the hose.

(you can assign the rest to whomever you wish)
    B)

Are you the one with the lights on his head making the sirens noises? That guys the funest one. :p

The last time I was really "lit-up" and made siren-like noises..., there were two lady's and a lot of leather and rope involved...

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    @pwlaughingtrendy All I can say is you still better swing by the Cryptic office from time to time. I need a buddy to oooh and aaaah over the coffee machine with!

Oh. And that you're absolutely amazing. There's that too.
    iconians wrote: »
    Probably the best CM we've ever had, so it's not a big surprise she gets promoted. I can only hope the new position doesn't make her want to leave PWE entirely, or that PWE doesn't get the sudden bright idea that she's no longer essential to the company, completely forgetting why she was promoted to the position in the first place (which I've personally seen happen numerous times at other companies).

That being said, thanks for not **** up your job overly much during your time here. You were too good for this community.

HhsR0sz.gif​​
    Thanks. You were one of my favorites, you sarcastic nit. :D
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    @pwlaughingtrendy All I can say is you still better swing by the Cryptic office from time to time. I need a buddy to oooh and aaaah over the coffee machine with!

Oh. And that you're absolutely amazing. There's that too.
    iconians wrote: »
    Probably the best CM we've ever had, so it's not a big surprise she gets promoted. I can only hope the new position doesn't make her want to leave PWE entirely, or that PWE doesn't get the sudden bright idea that she's no longer essential to the company, completely forgetting why she was promoted to the position in the first place (which I've personally seen happen numerous times at other companies).

That being said, thanks for not **** up your job overly much during your time here. You were too good for this community.

HhsR0sz.gif
    Thanks. You were one of my favorites, you sarcastic nit. :D

1ipS7fp.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    Wow, that guy is smiling, but I don't think the word means what he thinks it means ...
    :)
    Qapla'!
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Yep a lot of community left forever may you destroy where ever you go next too.

btw its such a horrible position to come from too when your games won't even stay online for more than 30 seconds roflmao.
  • rooster241rooster241 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    interesting, a game run by trolls
  • rooster241rooster241 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Please note: Nabreeki is NOT the new CM

thank Q for that