test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First City (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "This is was not the original plan," replied Kro'nok, "as my ship was largely disabled, we detected some alien signal coming from down here. So we came to investigate, but we have time. Besides, I cannot allow you to rot here and die a dishonorable death! Come die in battle instead!"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    "General, your words inspire me," Kadaj said as his wounds were patched up. He was then helped to his feet by his officers. "I may not have the physical strength I had before the crash, but that has only opened my eyes to the laid-back lifestyle I once lived. I will join you in this endeavour. Since you are the ranking officer here, I will follow. But first, we must call out to Sto-vo-kor, and alert them of their new arrivals." He gestured to Kro'nok's fallen officers.
    Kro'nok looked to his fallen officers, and ran over, kneeling by them and looking into the one officer's eyes. "I don't remember beaming down with fallen officers, and our ship certainly hasn't crashed here. What happened?"

"Romulans... mumbled the fallen, but still alive officer, "too many of them. The... they... will be... coming..."

"Romulans? Where?" asked Kro'nok, as his officer slowly died. Kro'nok looked to the others, who were already dead. After a moment, he looked up and shouted into the sky. Then came the disruptor fire from up the nearby hill, which narrowly missed the Klingon General. There are a squad of Romulans, all of whom looked identical. Medium sized, dark hair, a tattoo on their face...
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Kadaj joined in the shout, also alerting the afterlife of any of Kro'nok's warriors the Gansborough took out on the way down. When a group of Romulans began firing, he and his crew quickly got into defensive mode. Millie came out from the wreckage and threw disruptors to each of Kadaj's team. They opened fire on the identical Romulans.
    Kro'nok and his warriors also returned fire, and the Romulans began to retreat, throwing a few photon grenades back as they vanished behind the masses of dirt, grass, and even sand.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well, that was....... something," Kadaj said. "What next?"
    "How tough are ya!?" shouted Kro'nok to Kadaj.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Some would say I am a stout warrior," Kadaj replied, slapping his chest with his own hand. But the slap only proved to send pains throughout his upper body. He gritted his teeth under pressure, with a fake smile, attempting to mask the pain and suffering in favour of kinship. "Heh. Heh."
    Kro'nok just grumbled, "we will rest, then."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Tooms walked over and stabbed a large Lethean hypospray into Kadaj's back. The shock of such an intrusion threw the Klingon into a large growl. "What the Gre'thor!?"

The other man took a few steps back, to watch the results upon the Captain. Kadaj took to his feet to confront Tooms. "It's not what you think, Kadaj," Tooms said, backing up. "This will give you all the power you need."

Kadaj then felt the serum coursing through his blood and giving him a rush of energy, not unlike adrenaline. "Uggh!" He fell to his knees for a moment, before it all subsided. "First the Tzenkethi, now this? Explain yourself!"

"Just know that I'm on your side," Tooms said. "More to the point, I need you on my side. At least after this challenge, I require your help." To that, the Lethean appeared to be tight-lipped.
    Kro'nok just stared, "what?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Kadaj glanced at Kro'nok before one more visual assessment of the Lethean. "I think I know what is going on here. Just before I left on this mission, I was contacted by another Lethean in the Mempa sector that wanted me to take out a group of his own people. Which side Tooms is on, I don't know."

"Yours, Captain," Tooms replied with a shrug. "All I can say is, it's in my people's interests to have you on our side. To that end, I will assist in your mission here."
    "Alright," replied Kro'nok, "rest up quickly. We should head out for the Romulans and their facility at night, as to better avoid their sights until we're close enough to attack. Until then, we can rest a bit."

In the distance, the sun was slowly lowering anyway, so it wouldn't likely be much more than a couple hours until nightfall. Perhaps less, considering the Klingons didn't know just how long day might last on this world.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2017
    The group cleared up the mess around the ship hull, and started a camp fire next to it. Kadaj felt his body morphing, slowly, and knew he needed some time to adapt. He took a seat with his crew around the campfire, thinking about what was to come.
    Kro'nok sat by the fire with his remaining warriors, turning to one of them, "we should scout the area while there's still light. Come."

Kro'nok got up and walked towards the hill, followed by the young warrior he called on. They looked to see what was ahead.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Kadaj watched as his crew, Spiegel and Millie fought over the last scrap of gagh rations, until Kadaj fell asleep. He soon woke to disruptor fire, and when he looked to see what was the source, it was his own crew chasing off into the distance.

The two returned, out of breath. "Some petaQ knocked Tooms out and took him. We didn't get a good look to see who it was," Millie reported.

"Readings?" the Klingon sat up.

Spiegal tossed him the tricorder. "Whoever it was, had a lifesign dampener. I would've chased him, but I'm on an empty stomach."

"You just ate," Millie turned to him, accusingly.

The man shrugged. "I've got a high metabolism."

"Keep scanning, but stay close," Kadaj said. "Our priority is to battle the Romulans on this world."
    Kro'nok rushed back over. "What happened?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2017
    "The Lethean was taken by an unknown," Kadaj reported. "What is this place? Is there some kind of conspiracy going on with it?"
    "All I know is that we picked up a signal from a base, and that we've found identical Romulans in the area," said Kro'nok, "we also picked up a duplicate of my dead science officer, so they might be connected. I have no idea if the Tzenkethi are involved."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited October 2017
    "That is odd. Do you suspect a threat to the Klingon Empire all the way out here?"
    "Not yet," replied the General, "but anything is possible."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"To be honest, we have a tendency to perceive everything as a threat," Kadaj ruminated. "My cousin Roghar waved 'hello' to me from a distance once and I shot him down so hard out of instinct. Took him three months to recover."
    Kro'nok just looked at Kadaj, eyes wide open.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Kro'nok shook his head, "you need discipline, captain. A true warrior knows when to not shoot at somebody..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Oh, he doesn't count. Besides, I've proven myself a capable warrior, having won the Forcas Tournament more times than anyone in my weight class, on top of several engagements with the Federation, Undine, Borg, Iconians, well the list goes on. True, my wild and untamed nature has gotten me into a few situations, but it's also afforded me equally positive outcomes. It's who I am, and it shall not be the death of me."
    "Good, we should share our tales of battle later," said Kro'nok, "now, it appears that the sun has set. We should begin our attack."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Kadaj looked at his hands, more than prepared for battle. "I don't know why, but I am filled with so much more adrenaline than ever before. I could take down an entire army. Let's do this, General."
    "Warriors, are you all ready!?" Kro'nok shouted to both his comrades and Kadaj's crew.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Millie and Kadaj shouted in response. Spiegel cocked his rifle.