test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First City (RP)

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    On his back, Tavar kicked the disruptor out of Kro'nok's hands and it went flying. He then leapt to his feet and caught the weapon, turning to face Kadaj who walked over.

"Perhaps I was wrong to start a fight in this neutral area, as you said," Tavar smirked. "You may continue to take me to prison."

Kadaj was handed the weapon while his two officers came over and re-cuffed the smiling Augment. As the two officers took Tavar out of the bar, Kadaj handed the disruptor back to Kro'nok. It seemed Tavar was exactly where he wanted to be.
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Kro'nok deadpanned them and sat back down.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Kadaj shrugged as the prisoner was taken away. He then sat down to start a new drink.
    Kro'nok got another mug of bloodwine.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

I.K.S. Hav'ok, Bridge, a month or so later.
    It had been a good month or so since Kro'nok's flagship had been crippled during a battle with augments. Now, it was finally operational again and ready for more battle. The general sat in his command chair and observed the numerous officers working around him, particularly in the lower areas to the sides, awaiting his orders.

"Find us something to battle!" he ordered to his first officer, the Breen named Nar.

Nar turned to the operations officer, who pressed a button that caused one of the general's personal viewscreens to display a list of current battles being waged here and there.

"I've grown tired of fighting the Terrans in the Badlands," he said, going through the list. "Tzenkethi! It has been a good long time since we battled them. Gon'cra it shall be!" He stopped, motioning for Nar to pay close attention. "Put out a call to the starship captains here at Qo'noS. Let them join us for glorious battle!"

"Yes, sir!" replied Nar, almost excitely, now giving out various orders for the crew to do so.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Qo'noS - Shipyard

Kadaj heard the call from General Kro'nok and immediately reacted to its contents on his communicator display. "Ah, the call of the warrior," he said to himself. "I'm definitely down for this, though, I'd much rather be lying on a Klingon beach somewhere."

When his subordinate tactical officer approached, he nodded to her.

"Lieutenant Commander," Kadaj said. "What of the news for our ship? I assume the I.K.S. Furt'gh is ready for battle!"

Millie shook her head. "That ancient vessel had been in operation since the late 24th century. They never did anything to fix it because of that, and it remains in storage."

"What!? That's a complete waste of space! My crew must be livid!"

The female Klingon handed him a PADD. "Our entire crew reassigned themselves out of complete boredom. They claimed your lounging around this whole month was a waste of time and data."

"Unbelievable! I bought them so many rounds of blood wine! That money doesn't come out of thin air you know!" Kadaj opposed. Then he sighed, "Sorry, I'm not upset at you. At least you stayed with me."

Millie turned, about to leave. "Actually, in keeping with the status quo, I—"

"Oh no, you don't! You're sticking with me, and that's an order!" Kadaj grabbed her arm. "Besides, I still have your Risian Tropical Bird Egg in storage."

Millie squinted. "That thing hasn't hatched yet? Nevermind. Very well, sir. I will assist you in your endeavours. Perhaps you can work on procuring a ship from Bekk Strenn, whilst I get us a crew."

"Agreed. We will make this an honourable day!" Kadaj said. "Pending results."
    Captain Natar, a Cardassian captain with the Klingon Defense Force, sat in the command chair of the massive carrier bridge of the VoD'leh class dreadnought, the I.K.S. Ha'kar. His first officer, a Lethean, came up from the communications area below. "Captain, General Kro'nok of the I.K.S. Ha'vok has put out a call to join him in battle in the Gon'cra system! He is awaiting volunteers in orbit of Qo'noS aboard his ship!"

"Well, I don't see why we shouldn't go with him, so prepare us for battle and inform him we'll be coming," replied the Cardassian captain, almost excited after several rounds of boring patrols since the war with the Federation ended.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Qo'noS - Shipyard

"80,000 dilithum for a Negh'var battlecruiser?? That is tranwarp conduit robbery!" argued Kadaj.

Strenn shrugged. "It is the rate of inflation within the Klingon Empire, sir. It increases every year. You should see my targ stocks, Captain. It's insanity!"

"What? I'm just going to go now," Kadaj said, stepping backward slowly. As he turned and began walking, he was stopped by an Orion.

The green skinned man smirked at him. "Looking for a ship, Captain? I'm the Used Ship Salesman."

"Why do you even exist?? Never mind. I require a new vessel for battle, and other things. Possibly sleeping too."

The Orion nodded, handing him a PADD. "I thought as much. It just so happens I've got a B'Rotlh-class Bird-of-Prey, ready to go. It's got a lower-pitched head section and a beefed up engineering."

"Ohhh, sounds inticing. Perhaps it will be enough. What is the catch? Is it money? It seems like money is always the catch for things."

The Orion nodded. "Just a mission, actually. To infiltrate a rival House base and steal something that doesn't belong to them."

"Hmm. Looks like a lot of firing of weapons may be required. But then there's the option of stealth with our cloak. It is good to be in the Klingon faction! Options, you know what I mean?"

He grinned. "I suppose. I just stand here all day."

"I'll take it, so long as this mission doesn't get me in trouble," Kadaj warned. "Also, I've got another mission to do first."

The Orion handed him another PADD with the command codes. "There's no rush. Now what is it you Klingons say? Qapla'!"

"Don't do it if you're just going to sound patronizing. Ugh. Orions," Kadaj complained as he walked away.
    "Brigadier General, General Kro'nok just put out a call for ships and captains for a battle," reported Brigadier General Malin's first officer, an Xindi-Primate woman named Megri.

The half Xindi-Primate half Xindi-Reptilian general turned to Megri. "Sounds good. Let him know we'll--"

He stopped, noticing that Megri was now receiving a report of another transmission. "Captain Prala of the Kyana has... put in a request for our presence out in the Sol Sector. Something about the Na'kuhl."

Malin sparked up, eager to get a chance to strike at the allies of his most dreaded nemesis, the Sphere Builders. He looked around at the crew. Sangok, his Kelvin-timeline Klingon science officer. Then to Tranner, the Xindi-Arboreal engineer who has been somewhat more willing to seek vengeance since a certain encounter with a malfunctioning Sphere Builder device aboard the Sphere Builder Arehbes destroyer they now served on. Every one of the crew seemed... almost excited. Malin turned back to Megri. "Inform Kro'nok that we would've liked to participate in his battle, but that we are being summoned for matters involving the Na'kuhl. Request the location of his battle in case we are free to assist him afterwards."

Megri carried out the order, and soon, they had their response. "Done."

Malin motioned for the helmsman to set course to the Sol Sector to rendezvous with the K.I.V. Kyana.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2017
    I.K.S. Gainsborough, Bridge

In the orbital shipyard, Kadaj entered the B'Rotlh-class Bird of Prey to find a man working at the console. "Who are you? What are you doing on my ship!?"

"The name's Spiegel," the tall, lanky Human-looking operator said. "I go where this ship goes."

Kadaj clenched his fists. "I say who crews my ship and when! You have no purpose here!"

"Hey, you're going to need a pilot, right? Might as well be me. I'm a great maneuverer, you know. Not so much in the Engineering department. Replicators are down. You got anything to eat?"

The Captain released his fists, calming himself down. "Ugh. Fine. Are you a loyal officer of the Defense Force?"

"Yeah, I've done all that training. Mostly I've been assigned to the Shipyard, but you're going to be the one to get me off of this hunk-a-junk space mass."

Kadaj took his seat. "Then let's make it so. As soon as Lieutenant Commander Millie is on board with the rest of the crew, we shall depart. In the meantime, hail the I.K.S. Ha'vok. I used to have drinks with this guy. He loves hanging out with me. I'm so rambunctious in the bar." When communications opened, Kadaj spoke. "General Kro'nok, the Gainsborough is standing by to seek out new battles and new gladiatorializations; to boldy shoot where no Klingon has shot before!"
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    I.K.S. Ha'vok, Bridge
    "Sir, we are receiving signals from several vessels! Captain Natar of the I.K.S. Ha'kar and Captain Kadaj of the I.K.S. Gainsborough, among several others, all wish to join us in battle!" reported the communications officer. "Also, Brigadier General Malin of the I.K.S. New Xindus wishes you to know that he would have come as well, but has been called away elsewhere to battles regarding the Na'kuhl. He additionally requests... our target, so he may join us if he is free sooner than expected."

"That is reasonable," replied Kro'nok, quite happy about the vessels signalling their willingness to join him in battle, "inform him that we will be doing our battle in the Gon'cra system! Inform the other ships that they are to rendezvous with us here! We will leave within an hour!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited May 2017

Kadaj sat patiently aboard the B'Rotlh-class Bird of Prey, waiting for Millie to get back. When the overly-engineered sounds of the Bridge door opened, he turned to find his subordinate entering without anyone else.

"The word. I must know the word!" Kadaj said.

Millie just gave him a squinted look. "You are aware we communicate using several words, right? Whole sentences?"

"That is just a Klingon phrasing, Lieutenant Commander. You know of it. Do not deny the facts."

She shook her head. "Sir, I think you should be checked for cabin fever," she said, pausing for dramatic effect, "By our new Doctor!"

"Yes!" Kadaj exclaimed, confirming his pent up excitement. "You got us a crew."

Millie approached an operations console and began loading a program into the main systems. "I did, sir. But you're going to have to keep an open mind."

"That is not the Klingon way. At least, not that I've ever been taught?"

Lieutenant Commander Millie then activated a program, causing a holographic crew to appear all over the ship. "Then you're going to need to see our new School Teacher. He's onboard for the holographic kids."

"What!? Holograms?? I feel like two other Captains have already done this, elsewhere," Kadaj protested.

The female Klingon shook her head. "I don't think we can confirm that. Anyway, this is the best we're going to do, since you've been blacklisted on an unofficial assignments list being traded around by unassigned officers on Qo'noS."

"I've what!? Don't people know I'm the easy-going one??"

Millie shrugged. "We're a race of warriors. That doesn't exactly fit the room. Now, programmable crew, they can be any room. I got them from an Orion Used Ship Salesman."

"What? Him again??" argued a frustrated Captain Kadaj. "Why does he even exist???" Then he sighed. "Oh, never mind. A Captain has to make due with what's he's got. I assume they're all programmed to kill each other for our entertainment?"

The other officer nodded. "Absolutely! That's half their programming right there."

"Then, Spiegel, take us out to rendezvous with the Ha'vok."

The tall human-looking man with black spikey hair, laying back on his chair, smiled. "You got it, wrinkle-face." Without breaking his lean-back, he reached the heel of his foot onto the helm console and prepared the ship for departure.

"Whoa!" Millie jumped back at Spiegel's sudden appearance. "How long has this been a thing?"

Kadaj rolled his eyes. "Millie, keep up. I have a life outside of your side mission. As you can see, you're not the only one crewing this ship." He then relaxed as the Gainsborough set out into space.
    The other ships rendezvoused with the Ha'vok and were nearly ready to go to warp.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The B'Rotlh-class Bird of Prey joined the group, preparing to go to warp. "On their signal, Lieutenant," Kadaj said before a communication began ringing through.

"Shall I get that, Captain?" Millie asked from her tactical console.

Kadaj nodded. "It would be the prudent thing to do," he surmised.

"Greetings, Captain Kadaj," came the sudden appearance of a Lethean man on the view screen. "I'm calling you from the Mempa sector, in hopes of acquiring your services."

The Klingon growled. "I already have two missions in my queue! I cannot accept another."

"This one you may find some interest, as it concerns yourself. It would appear your DNA has somehow been copied by a group of my people. What they want it for, who knows? But they're no friends of mine, and if you take them out, I would be greatly appreciative."

Kadaj stood up. "How in Grethor did they—" but then he stopped. "Well, there was that Orion slave girl in the Lackey system." Then he thought again. "And that sickly Trill on Deep Space 9."

"What? Anyway, I'm sending you their data, so you can deal with it when you have the chance. Mobes out."

Sitting back down, Kadaj found the console near his chair displaying the received data. "This is odd. The only thing I could think anyone would want my DNA for is to clone me? I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a brother. Would we go on targ hunts together? Perhaps this is my chance."

"Yo," Spiegel called out, nonchalantly as he sat back in his chair at the helm. "We doing this Tzenkethi thing or what?"

Kadaj then snapped out of his reverie. "Oh, yes. I believe we were just about to go to warp. Ready the engines!"
    The battlegroup went to warp.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

During warp, Captain Kadaj enjoyed a plate of Klingon squid at his command chair.

"Uh, are you going to share any of that?" Spiegel said, annoyed.

Millie shot her Captain a look. "Eating on the Bridge? You know better than that!"

"Just getting my energy up," Kadaj said putting his plate aside. "How close are we?"

Spiegel checked the helm. "Just about there."
    They all dropped out of warp, and the Hav'ok took the lead, followed by the fleet of various starships. They set course for some Tzenkethi device that was launching asteroids to who knows where.

Unknown Brig
    T'Kek awoke, seeing a group of Romulans, all Tovan Khev. One of them, evidently the one in charge, walked a little closer.
    "You're awake?" asked the Tovan, evidently not smart enough to look for himself, "good. We need you to do something."

"I don't work for clones," replied T'Kek, "you'll have to find somebody else. I know you can."

"Of course," replied Tovan Khev, "but you're the best Reman for the job. We need you to save, well, everyone."

"What?"

"Our agents have found evidence that the Tzenkethi are planning to use protomatter devices to kill everyone on 3 worlds; Earth, Qo'noS, and New Romulus," said Tovan, "they're hiding the devices in the Gon'cra system. You will go there with a ship and destroy those devices."

"One ship would be no match for the entire Tzenkethi fleet," replied T'Kek.

"You'll find allies," answered Tovan, knocking T'Kek unconscious.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well this is certainly something," Kadaj observed on the open-comms with the other ships. "It appears to be Tzenkethi."
    "Well of course it is, captain," replied Kro'nok over the comms, "we didn't come here to take shots at rocks!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited July 2017
    Kadaj shrugged. "I've enjoyed many a time of rock shooting. It's not that bad, especially when you put rockets on them for target practice."
    "That's not the mission, captain," replied Kro'nok, quite sternly, "our mission is to tractor those asteroids into our own launcher to send them into the local star."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well this is the first I'm hearing of it," Kadaj said, placing his hands on his hips. "All you've detailed is that we were going to battle with Tzenkethi in the Gon'cra system. Oh, very well. We shall begin asteroid clean-up."
    "I doubt it will be that easy," answered Kro'nok, "we've detected a squadron of incoming Tzenkethi ships, no doubt intending to interfere with us. To battle!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Battle!?" Kadaj reacted in unexpected shock. "But I went through the whole mental reorganization of setting my mind to asteroid transportation efforts?? Now I have to switch to a combat mentality, so soon after committing to the untouched task at hand."

Millie shrugged. "Isn't battle our default mode anyway?"

"I'll decide what our modus operandi is!" Kadaj countered. "I was kind of hoping it was drinking. Oh well. There are experience points to accumulate anyhow. To battle!"
    The Ha'Vok sailed in, escorted by a squadron of Fer'jai frigates. The ship, and escorts, all opened fire.

The I.K.S. Ha'kar launched a squadron of B'Rotlh Bird of Preys and then came about, and started towing asteroids as necessary.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Kadaj pointed to the viewscreen. "Offensive maneuvers. Target the nearest Tzenkethi ship and fire disruptors!"

"Aye!" exclaimed Millie, as the B'Rotlh-class Bird of Prey opened assault on a closing Broln'ta Cruiser.
    Tzenkethi ships joined their allies left and right. The Ha'Vok and Ha'kar both launched a number of Chivra shuttles, which began tractoring asteroids as fast as possible.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited July 2017
    The closest Tzenkethi cruiser fired on the Gainsborough, to which Kadaj also reacted with fire. "It's like they know me!" the Captain exclaimed in elation. "Continue firing! Are they firing as well?"

"Yes," replied Millie.

Kadaj clenched his fist. "Excellent! We will do more of that also!"

"You will die," came the hail from the opposing vessel. "I am Kogornog, and pledge to have you destroyed."

The Klingon relaxed his stance. "Seems obvious since you already began open warfare."

"I just wanted to be clear of my intentions," Kogornog stammered. "You never know with some people."

Kadaj nodded. "That is understandable. But you are fighting Klingons! We respond to everything with battle!"

"I admire that. Now! To continue the fight!"
    Asteroids were being towed into a catapult which sent them into the star. A Tzenkethi frigate attempted to tow an asteroid the other way, but was promptly obliterated by a salvo of tricobalt devices.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited July 2017
    The B'Rotlh-class I.K.S. Gainsborough rocked at incoming fire from a second Tzekethi cruiser. It cut the other one off and blasted at the Klingons as much as it could.

"We have an eager Bekk here," observed Kadaj. "Retarget disruptors and fire on that ship."

Millie complied and green pulses shot out the Bird of Prey's barrels. "Vessel registered as the Rogohn. The first one is the Lekenok."

"That's convenient. Are we transmitting our ship name too? Seems like a power drain, really."

Millie looked up. "Sir! The Lekenok is targetting the Rogohn!"

"What? Hail them," Kadaj ordered.

The screen clicked on, showing Kogornog again. This time, he was clutching his head in pain. "You... will.... die......" Then it blinked back to the external view, and the first Tzenkethi cruiser blew the aft section of the second to pieces.