test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Map change

kwyjenkwyjen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
Every time I try to do a map change like from sector space to Ds9 or sector space to Ganalda station space, the game hangs up and will not load next map eventually crashing to desk top. This starting happening after the last patch, and has happened to numerous characters, and across all factions. :/

Comments

• Options
    malebissemalebisse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    This is happening to me as well. I was able to play the game after the Tuesday update without any problems, but since Thursday's update, the game hangs (doesn't crash) when my character's change maps. The game just halts and I have to end the Gameclient.exe in Task Manager and relaunch the game at which time, my characters are on the next map.
  • Options
    fatherrockfatherrock Member Posts: 223 Arc User
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    This has been happening to me since the summer, although the latest patch seems to have made it a lot worse.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    I have this a lot. I call it crashes, but in fact the game stops, freezes and nothing responds anymore. With the windows key I can access the system and end the client with the task manager. When I restart the game I can play again, but it happens sooner or later again. It does happen during loading of a new map, but also just while I am playing.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Still happening on my end too. I was hoping by now for some kind of fix for it.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    pip851072pip851072 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue. Have filed a bug report in-game. Would it help if I submitted a dump of the process? It comes out to 1.4G.