test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't upgrade Solanae set

warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
So I just farmed up 3 of the 4 Solanae set items for my ship and I can't upgrade them. Also I can't upgrade any on my rep reward set items. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    that set isn't upgradeable but the other story line space sets are
  • warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Like I upgraded two other sets to Mk XIV but ever set I have farmed on new server we can't upgrade.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The Solanae set is definitely supposed to be upgradeable since I have upgraded some of the pieces for various captains on the PC. If they are currently not upgradeable, then it is definitely a bug.

If this is happening on the PC, then I hope it will be fixed before the next double tech point upgrade weekend.
  • ibramgaunt40kibramgaunt40k Member Posts: 2 New User
    Add to this I cannot upgrade the 8472 set either.
    Response By Email (Tempest) (10/23/2016 08:27 AM)
    Hello,

Thank you for providing the requested video.

Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master
    Add to this I cannot upgrade the 8472 set either.

I already reported it. But from the sound of it will be a few weeks or more before they fix it.
  • caseyk#1360 caseyk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I reported this and the jem hadar sets a month ago if not a little more, it's a copy and paste reply and from the looks at all the bugs they aren't doing a thing to fix any of it, they don't care about their console players it looks like
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I reported this and the jem hadar sets a month ago if not a little more, it's a copy and paste reply and from the looks at all the bugs they aren't doing a thing to fix any of it, they don't care about their console players it looks like

You have a small amount of people trying to juggle multiple games and platforms. They're currently pushing out new content for the PC STO. It's not that they're ignoring you, they're just focused on fixing some PC issues since we got put on the backburner while they were working to get the console systems up and running.

TLDR: You're gonna have to be patient.
    1xe027q.png