test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AoY Reputation All Tier 5 project update - Please disregard this post

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
Issue is solved. I wish I could delete this post.

Thank you.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    You did turn in the "complete all tier 5 reputations" award on your Temporal Agent via the transponder ? Don't see that mentioned in your post.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    your confused... it doesnt replace anything. it updates the rep project rewards to award mk 13 ur.

if your temp agent has finished all reps to rank 5... you need to claim the reward box... maybe open it as well.

then you log into your other toons and claim reward at temp agent. then and only then does the rep project rewards gets updated... you may need to zone/change maps.

then you need to slot rep projects and feed em marks, rep items, dil and ec... then claim your mk 13 ur.
  • Options
    irm1963 wrote: »
    You did turn in the "complete all tier 5 reputations" award on your Temporal Agent via the transponder ? Don't see that mentioned in your post.

I did, but I did not check the temporal device. I did now. Thanks for the response. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    projects slotted bevor the goal don't give the 13 ultra

only rep gear that have set bonuses became 13 ultra

get the reward from temporal divice with the aoy toon ,open the box
    after that none aoy toons must visit contact first
  • Options
    tigeraries wrote: »
    your confused... it doesnt replace anything. it updates the rep project rewards to award mk 13 ur.

if your temp agent has finished all reps to rank 5... you need to claim the reward box... maybe open it as well.

then you log into your other toons and claim reward at temp agent. then and only then does the rep project rewards gets updated... you may need to zone/change maps.

then you need to slot rep projects and feed em marks, rep items, dil and ec... then claim your mk 13 ur.

Thank for your time. What I needed to do was open the temporal device to claim the prize which I just did. I expected the update to be automatic and it was not.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Don't feel bad. I actually claimed the prize, but didn't notice/realize that I then also had to open the box.....until after I had already "bought" a few rep items and realized they were only Mk XII.....
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png