test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARC , give romulans a retrain token to fix your development issues.

Just give everyone having this captain skill point issue a retrain token so we can play until a fix is developed. Also you should reimburse the people who have already spent their money fixing your mistakes.
Sincere suggestion from concerned customer.

Comments

• lordscannatore#8500 lordscannatore Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I agree, same problem, but i don't think this is gonna make a difference.
    Plus, reading the Scimitar discount advise make me laugh everytime.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    altho this isn't effectin me. it is abit worrisome that there has been no communication.
  • vagabond#7635 vagabond Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have opened multiple tickets for various reasons in an attempt to help devs pinpoint problems as well as improve my game experience, obviously. One of which involved not receiving a t6 lockbox ship that I was awarded. After numerous back and forth emails with customer service and providing necessary screenshots, the issue is not resolved. It seems that they are just playing it out with excuses until I give up?
    I love the game and can't wait for more content but I am pissed with the treatment of customers and lack of communication.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The problem is, QA and CSR are two different departments and the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. When talking to CSR, these are people who have no idea what they're talking about other than following a script. It's like the dummies at an ISP who tell you to cycle your modem when the internet is down in your entire neighbourhood.

Might as well hold you're breath until your blue in the face.
    Post edited by sgtfloydpepper#7911 on
    1xe027q.png
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    wish they would say something.