test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking For A New Fed Fleet

steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
Hi there.

My partner and I are both long-time players of STO, and we've been in our current well-established fleet for over 3 years now. The trouble is that said Fleet is basically dead - I can't remember the last time I saw anyone other than the two of us online, and no new projects are being slotted in any of the holdings which means that my collection of Fleet marks (about 1500 or so I think) is doing nothing more than gather dust in the corner of my ready room, which seems something of a waste particularly when there are pieces of Fleet equipment that I'd like to get my hands on.

We're both solid, competent players although by no means uber-DPSers and we're both UK based, so what we'd ideally like is a friendly, established Fleet with a strong UK contingent of people who are likely to be around in the evenings when we generally play. Fleet STFs and such would be great, but just general chat, advice, assistance and basically LIFE are probably the key things we're looking for. Obviously we're both willing to contribute to projects whenever we can as well, so we'll "pay our way" so to speak.

Comments