test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NX Class Starship Replica in the C-Store

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
If you purchased the Enterprise Era Bundle, the NX Class Starship Replica in the C-Store should be listed as 'Available' and NOT for 500 Zen. The NX is part of that Bundle and you own it. Claiming it is a bit of a kludge as you have to claim the entire Bundle every time you want it, but it should not be listed as having a cost. If you listed it as 'Available' it is easier claiming it.

'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns

Comments

• Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    This also affects the Steam bundle not recently showing if you have previously purchased the Older bundle through Steam store.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yes, I noticed that too and right underneath it in the C-Store Bundle Tab was the already 'Available' Steam Bundle that was bought through Steam.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    casidiencasidien Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I've experienced the same issue here.