test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox one: Cold Comfort not appearing.

walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
edited October 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It says I need to be atleast level 45 and I am level 47 so I am definitely high enough. The problem is when I hail Ambassador Surah the mission is not there. Instead I just see 2 dailies.

EDIT: I logged out and back in and the mission appeared. Still, strange it didn't pop up the first time.
sstosig2.png
Post edited by walligig on

Comments

• revan022#1903 revan022 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having a problem where it won't let me interrogate Tran. He's there but not interactable. Tried logging out, waiting 15 minutes and still nothing. :/
  • zeroenyazeroenya Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Can talk to tran but not the one in front it wont trigger so im stuck
  • robwright2012robwright2012 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am also experiencing the bug.

I was able to return to space and go back in and was then able to trigger the third person, but after that point it wouldn't begin the interrogation.

Safe to say I am now stuck.
  • robwright2012robwright2012 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Me again.
    I repeated the same process. Spoke to two of them, the one of the front wouldn't work so went back to space and came back in. Didn't speak to the one at the front or Tran but did notice the one at the front was now working. I went to speak to the other one asking about his name. It made the mission noise, then I ran over to Tran and it's working now, giving me three questions to ask him.

See if it works for you.
    Reloaded today tried again front guy still not loaded but it let me talk to tran again so got that part done but now it wont let me interrogate tran
    Also transwarp is down so is earth spacedock
  • bae2005k#4908 bae2005k Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @zeroenya said:
    > Reloaded today tried again front guy still not loaded but it let me talk to tran again so got that part done but now it wont let me interrogate tran

Yep same issue. I go to the far right no worries, then tran, again no worries but then can't speak to the 3rd guy. If I return to ship and go back I can speak to tran again to get the 3rd prisoner but then can not interrogate.

Wouldn't mind but 5k xp off of level 50. I want my next ship!! and yep earth space dock looks to be that the patch makes fed captains appear as Klingons? Thats what their twitter said
    Ok got it to work i left alpha quad whent to nimbus3 did the jobs for the dude in the bar then went back and it let me finish the quest
  • bae2005k#4908 bae2005k Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @zeroenya said:
    > Ok got it to work i left alpha quad whent to nimbus3 did the jobs for the dude in the bar then went back and it let me finish the quest

Started doing other missions and got to 50 which allowed me to go do other things. Moved onto Mindscape missions and at the end of it I hail voyager and can't get the mission reward, transwarp, depart system. Wonder if the patch tomorrow will help this as well