test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Red Alerts

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
Seems that if you are traveling in Sector Space when a Red Alert pops and you hit the button to Warp to the Red Alert location, you are Warped there still moving. You then fly right by the either Enter Queue or Enter Red Alert location with that button and need to stop and then hit the Warp to Red Alert location button again.

You should be brought to a stop by the Warp to button when you arrive at the correct location for the Red Alert.
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    No, the transwarp should bring you straight into the alert mission like it used to before the sector revamp. Requiring you to go through an extra loading screen just to press a button to enter the actual mission is entirely unnecessary complication.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yes, it should but in the current system this is a PITA that I don't think occurred before AoY.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yes, it should but in the current system this is a PITA that I don't think occurred before AoY.
    It's been there since the sector revamp.