test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Appearance Customization Glitched (XBOX ONE)

ohiogamersohiogamers Member Posts: 9 Arc User
When doing <Appearance Customization>, 90% of the time when you select something from one of the drop-down menus, it takes you all the way back up to the top of the scroll bar. Requiring you to scroll all the way back down to choose the next item. This occasionally happens when changing colors also. The changes do go through, but this bug is quite annoying when your trying many changes to your captain or bridge officers.

Comments

• aliennumber5aliennumber5 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Are you playing Klingon? I reported the same bug on PS4. I found a workaround. Instead of going to the First City to do your modifying go to Drozana Station. The tailor was bug free at Drozana. Before then you can modify bug free when you create your captain and when you earn bridge officers. Just don't skip the chance and don't leave until your finished. Also I find if you let the screen sit for a while you can get a minute or two of bug free modifying but then it starts ghost sticking you again.
  • ohiogamersohiogamers Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I do have a Klingon character, but its doing it on all 3 factions Klg, Rom, and Fed. This issues seems to have finally been addressed in this latest patch from Oct 6th. Theres a little lag in the dropdowns still, but the entire thing is nowhere near as glitchy as before.
  • mkm1911#2674 mkm1911 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    This only happens on my klingon faction characters and at the firest city. I go to the academy tailor and it works fine. I think it's a first city tailor bug.