test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who would you exterminate?

Comments

• Options
    mas134gluck123mas134gluck123 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Perhaps a T'Ket cause she exterminated a Preservers on Laenas, and yet Iconians didn't cared, even if they been their creators, so i think T'Ket, simply as retribution for Preserver archiave, tho i hope there is more of them alive.

Revenge won't bring anyone back, nor will it solve anything. Those effected by one's revenge will want to revenge back often, and so on, causing more and more battling and bickering.....no....there has to be a time where someone says "Stop, this is leading nowhere, except more havoc, pain and hated".

~taps the head and the heart~ Let's use these and solve the problems in a far more better way, yes?

yes but T'Ket didn't accepted a peace, so she is enemy and threat for whole alliance, so she is still target, and i guess that Admiral Quinn would order any way, kill T'Ket instead bring in custody.

So i staying at T'Ket as she is enemy priority 1
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,667 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    Perhaps a T'Ket cause she exterminated a Preservers on Laenas, and yet Iconians didn't cared, even if they been their creators, so i think T'Ket, simply as retribution for Preserver archiave, tho i hope there is more of them alive.

Revenge won't bring anyone back, nor will it solve anything. Those effected by one's revenge will want to revenge back often, and so on, causing more and more battling and bickering.....no....there has to be a time where someone says "Stop, this is leading nowhere, except more havoc, pain and hated".

~taps the head and the heart~ Let's use these and solve the problems in a far more better way, yes?

yes but T'Ket didn't accepted a peace, so she is enemy and threat for whole alliance, so she is still target, and i guess that Admiral Quinn would order any way, kill T'Ket instead bring in custody.

Defend yourself against her if need be, sure; but to hunt and destroy....no.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options

yes all that stands and its logical, but if we don't go to hunt her, she will return stronger then ever and wipe us all, and that will be end of Beta/Alpha quadrant alliance,

Wouldn't be better to eliminate threat while she is weak then to wait she come back and wipe us out?
  • Options
    Other (explain)

yes all that stands and its logical, but if we don't go to hunt her, she will return stronger then ever and wipe us all, and that will be end of Beta/Alpha quadrant alliance,

Wouldn't be better to eliminate threat while she is weak then to wait she come back and wipe us out?

Nope. Since this sounds eerily like what some politicians today say. Most folks, like T'ket, so overwhelmed in hatred, often end up being their own destroyers. As mentioned, protect oneself, yes...seek and destroy, as those who done to you...no. For what's to keep oneself from becoming no better than T'ket herself?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options

Nope. Since this sounds eerily like what some politicians today say. Most folks, like T'ket, so overwhelmed in hatred, often end up being their own destroyers. As mentioned, protect oneself, yes...seek and destroy, as those who done to you...no. For what's to keep oneself from becoming no better than T'ket herself?

all that stands, but i doub't we will get any time soon conclusion for T'ket, but yet it should be somewhere order to arrest her if she is sighted, if she ressist then eliminate.

but to seek and to destroy, if you think to not spend resources on her search, and relocate them on something others is acceptable, there are new frontiers to discover, tho map showing them as faction specific :)
  • Options
    kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
    Humans
    Humans: by far the dumbest smart evil creatures in existence.
    If you look at the definition of parasites, hey, that's about humans.
    We are those annoying pest from Independence Day 1 and 2.
    Further on, after walking this ball for like 300K years, we STILL have not learned the two most important lessons: To live in peace with nature, and to live in peace with ourselves.
    Seeing, compared to our other Earthlike species, we are a mistake in evolution, i understand the species that want to get rid of us: we are deffo a threat to them.
    Let's be honest, would YOU like such a species in YOUR backyard?
    I for sure do not!

Begs the question, how to proceed with the extermination...
    Klingons don't get drunk.
    They just get less sober.
  • Options
    kiksken wrote: »
    Further on, after walking this ball for like 300K years, we STILL have not learned the two most important lessons: To live in peace with nature, and to live in peace with ourselves.
    Seeing, compared to our other Earthlike species, we are a mistake in evolution, i understand the species that want to get rid of us: we are deffo a threat to them.
    I for sure do not!

yes but you need to take in consideration that here is word about Humans from Star trek, humans who solved most of problems, build Utopic society and been one of species together with Andorians, Vulcans and Tellarite who established Federation, peacefull organisation dedicated to exploration and search for knowledge.

If there left any of humans, like you wrote, there isn't much of them showed in show, so at least for STO i don't agree for Humans.
    Tho yes not all worlds of UFP are utopic, but Federation is such organisation, and any "large" change would shake foundations of Federation and maybe alter the dream of it what, it should be, as diversity is that what makes it great.
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    I for sure do not!

Well, keep in mind it's often those in power that cause the problem.....and I don't just mean politicians. I include bankers, corporate interests, military industrial complex, orthodox leaders (looking at you, Vatican), etc. There are good people....look at the 90+ tribes that fought against the Dakota pipeline project....they did it, and without firing a shot at that.

It's those in power who are the trouble making parasites...easy to spot, too....the top ones often have their melting, emperor Palaptine look on their faces, and often with red splotches around their faces and eyes. o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    I for sure do not!

Well, keep in mind it's often those in power that cause the problem.....and I don't just mean politicians. I include bankers, corporate interests, military industrial complex, orthodox leaders (looking at you, Vatican), etc. There are good people....look at the 90+ tribes that fought against the Dakota pipeline project....they did it, and without firing a shot at that.

It's those in power who are the trouble making parasites...easy to spot, too....the top ones often have their melting, emperor Palaptine look on their faces, and often with red splotches around their faces and eyes. o.o

you have my respect cause this above :)

ps
    we really missing like buttons here on forum :(
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Humans
    At both responders: Yes, but reality is, we're not even remotely close to the 25th C, and as things are going.... it's not heading THAT direction, is it.
    Hence my answer.
    We're heading more into the Mirror type humans, seems....

In case of STO, I so dislike them Ferengi... double crossing bast...
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    Voyager showed us that exterminating an entire species can result in the death/stagnation of your own species so I worry about those who would consider wiping out anybody. Even the Borg would be considered more viable for extermination but by doing that you are removing the last remnants of counless species which have been assimilated and so would be killing whats left of those as well.

As you may guess I am totally against extermination of any species either allied or hostile.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    Humans
    1) The Borg are not a species, but a Collective of Species.
    2) The Borg do not know stuff like hate, jealousy, and whatnot, they accept basically everyone, and everyone would be equal.
    Which, and this is a whole different topic, but could be seen as a utopian system in which to live in.
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    At both responders: Yes, but reality is, we're not even remotely close to the 25th C, and as things are going.... it's not heading THAT direction, is it.
    Hence my answer.
    We're heading more into the Mirror type humans, seems....

In case of STO, I so dislike them Ferengi... double crossing bast...

I just stated stuff like the Dakota pipeline (which the media is BARELY touching, yet going on about Brad and Angelina going splits-vile), or more people looking at the joke that this upcoming election is. IF we were becoming like the Terran Empire...the 90+ tribes would be probably a big pile of corpses, now...and no one would say anything about the so-called candidates.

Best way to see through the smoke 'n mirrors/song 'n dance being thrown about....turn the TV's OFF. The journey of 1,000 miles starts with but a single step. Switch of the TV and other mainstream medias, and that first step has just become a jump. B)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    Humans
    A serious question: do you think we can change?
    Do you think, we will change?

We have not in 300K years, half the world is at war, we are scrutinizing Mars to exploit that somewhere in the future, I mean, well, as it shows, we're FAR from utopia.
    People are just... insane.
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    A serious question: do you think we can change?
    Do you think, we will change?

We have not in 300K years, half the world is at war, we are scrutinizing Mars to exploit that somewhere in the future, I mean, well, as it shows, we're FAR from utopia.
    People are just... insane.

I see change happening, as I said....turn of the mainstream medias....they're pumping all this negative energy into you.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Bajorans
    Bajorans i hav never seen a more annoying race ever

BAJOR FOR BAJORANS

WE WILL NOT BE SLAVES

and all the while your trying to help their sorry arses
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    All non-Dalek life forms, of course. B)
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    Other (explain)
    Noone.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,398 Arc User
    Daleks.

In the wise words of the great philosopher Hobbes (the tiger, not Thomas), "It's hard to co-exist with things that want to kill you."​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    coolbatman wrote: »
    The KT universe!......problems solved

The question is, if you exterminated the KT universe.....would it be referred to as the KT extinction event? The voth would not be impressed :open_mouth:
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    Genocide is wrong. therefore I vote we exterminate that.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Other (explain)
    Cardassians ... They just don't live up to their reputation anymore and they're not even the masters of their own story arc.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    Cardassians. My main character and his brother alt would view that as being an acceptable genocide. To quote the chaplain from Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, "To the last, kill them all."
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    Borg. Any other answer then my or none is creepy, genocide is creepy.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    I would exterminate the Federation. Those that have done more damage to the galaxy in the guise of being the "good" guys, than all the other factions combined.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Other (explain)
    Tribbles
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    1) The Borg are not a species, but a Collective of Species.
    2) The Borg do not know stuff like hate, jealousy, and whatnot, they accept basically everyone, and everyone would be equal.
    Which, and this is a whole different topic, but could be seen as a utopian system in which to live in.

A society without free will is nothing.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Bajorans
    I think you're all missing the sheer economy of effort possible by dropping one genesis device on Bajor.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    I think you're all missing the sheer economy of effort possible by dropping one genesis device on Bajor.

~double facepalm~
    dvZq2Aj.jpg