test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox 1: Many voiceovers missing.

walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
I am not talking about voiceovers that were never there. I am talking about voiceovers that are on the PC but not on Xbox. This mainly starts from The Vault onward. Most of Hakeev's and Obisek's stuff is gone. Some of Admiral T'nea is gone as well. I have done 2 missions in the Cardassian arc and all of the voiceovers are gone. I am expecting the same for the rest of the Arc. I know this isn't as high priority as some other things but it would be nice to see a fix when possible.
sstosig2.png

Comments

• tokogttokogt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I noticed that most of Spock's dialog was cut as well, opening the tablet to view his recordings leaves no dialog. Very disappointing for his content to not make launch.
  • coldspike1coldspike1 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    this is not the only problem I've seen and reported on. Imo this is what happens when something is rushed out the door. The same kind of thing happened with Star Trek Legacy
  • coldspike1coldspike1 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    I have had a torpedo graphic bug and when I went to req a officer at ESD there was no buy only sell. Both times I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it fixed the torpedo graphic bug, but the req. officer bug comes back after a while. also if you get the science ship at LT. commander there are 2 science ship slots but you can only fill one you can't get another officer to fill the 2nd ship slot.