test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Agents of Yesterday Skills Invalid

gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
So the recruitment event is over and I find all my skills are now invalid and have to be respeced. Now This is a minor matter to preform,it's just a hassle that I have to do it over again.How many players are flying around unaware that their skills aren't valid.

Comments

• stoyozstoyoz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    My AoY's skills are also invalid. Does a retrain fix this?
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    All AOY characters now have to retrain.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    gholendhor wrote: »
    All AOY characters now have to retrain.

Well, that ok, I was gonna do that anyway. Thanks for reminding me. ;)
    1xe027q.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    It's obviously the change in Traits by the removal of the Dilithium-trait that has caused this. I have no idea why it should do it, though.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • clannmacclannmac Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Same deal. Says all my skills are invalid and I need to retrain to keep leveling up my 'Specializations.' Right now, it's just the AoY characters, but I recall this happening before with other characters. Thing is, it was supposed to be fixed in a patch ages ago...what gives???
    366400.jpg

Fleet Commander
    Caprica's Revenge
    (...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    It's all about priority, have to fix the things that make money before all others.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    That explains why I couldn't spend any spec points on the AoY toon.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    CrypticSparten indicated in another Thread about this in this Forum that you need to Respec. The Invalid Message gives you a free Respec Token.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns