test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you create a Caitian to look human?

I am wonder how people are managing to have there Caitians look like humans.

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,553 Arc User
    There have been bugs / exploits that people have used over the years to create character designs that are normally not allowed.

You might try using an Alien character in the tailor to see if you can make something with mixed human and cat parts.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,185 Community Moderator
    Black Mageek.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Reeeaaaaally? My comment was moderated?

*edit* oh no, my mistake.... this thread has a transporter clone in the Academy
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    Once upon a time there was chat command, that allowed put Caitan/Farasan tails on other races. The command was since then removed, but some people saved outfit at tailor with it - and i think the file can still be loaded...
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Adding Caitians tails to the alien race generator sounds like a great idea for improving it. If you purchased the Caitian race, then you have access to the Caitian tails. If you are a Lifer, then you have access to Borg implants for aliens. Although, that will likely cause problems for some of the more unique alien creations. Some of us wouldn't need to resort to exploits to create the alien race we want.
  • Options
    starkaos wrote: »
    Adding Caitians tails to the alien race generator sounds like a great idea for improving it. If you purchased the Caitian race, then you have access to the Caitian tails. If you are a Lifer, then you have access to Borg implants for aliens. Although, that will likely cause problems for some of the more unique alien creations. Some of us wouldn't need to resort to exploits to create the alien race we want.

I support this. I also support letting players do anything they want that the engine supports -- off duty clothing for on duty use including boffs, factions wearing other-faction uniforms, whatever.

It doesn't hurt my fun if you want to have a fed crew with KDF uniforms, or a KDF crew in Risa swimsuits.
  • Options
    daendaedaendae Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »

I support this. I also support letting players do anything they want that the engine supports -- off duty clothing for on duty use including boffs, factions wearing other-faction uniforms, whatever.

It doesn't hurt my fun if you want to have a fed crew with KDF uniforms, or a KDF crew in Risa swimsuits.

Sure, why not. Or they could just allow BOffs to wear off-duty options.... personally I don't see why it isn't allowed for BOffs to wear off-duty outfits :)
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    ^ Maybe they don't want the entire away team to look like a group of bargain-basement street walkers?

But for Captains, it's ok. Just a guess
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    ^ Maybe they don't want the entire away team to look like a group of bargain-basement street walkers?

But for Captains, it's ok. Just a guess

Entire team? How many social zones do you get BOffs into with you? I can only think of one, and on it you only get one BOff at a time.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Well, some zones, like the Dyson and Kobali bzs allow you to take 2. Then there's Nimbus III and doing missions...
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Well, some zones, like the Dyson and Kobali bzs allow you to take 2. Then there's Nimbus III and doing missions...

But Nimbus III would be a perfect place for your boffs to break out the Risa swimsuits and beach towels. Or Club 47 wear to blend in at ShangDu.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Lol true! Strangely enough, the Ferengi haven't had the foresight to put in a pool and call it a resort. And with Risa only being packed a short time during the year, the "Consortium" could increase their profitability by having Nimbus, and having it open year-round.