test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reunion Seems to be broken now.

geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
edited August 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just went to the Delta quadrent to help relocate Nelix. About half way along the walk with Tuvok, they decide to stop for a rest. But they never seem to get going again.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Is there a trigger you missed? Dialog? Unfortunately, you may need to log out and in again to clear this.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    There was no trigger missed,neither did logging out and in do anything. But even though I went through a reboot and reset to setup for a FPS test last night it still didn't work. So I went to bed. This morning it worked.

Go fig.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,643 Arc User
    It worked for me last night. They did stop walking at one point near the start but they started again after I went through the door without them.

Sometimes "follow me" means "walk ahead of me then circle around me to wake me up from my nap"
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Neelix was probably talking Tuvok's ears off and forgot he had something to do. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns