test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can not complete Cold Storage on my 23c character

roamerzaroamerza Member Posts: 52 Arc User
Hi there,

Done this twice now ... I get to the end of the mission, everyone has been defeated, and I get the message to talk to the Deferi Science Team, but they are nowhere to be seen. Is this a known bug?

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Not as far as I know. Just completed it in the last few weeks on my Temporal Recruit twice.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    roamerzaroamerza Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Thanks. I'll try a third time and hopefully that is the charm. I see googling there was a similar problem with the Delta recruits, where yourself from the future would not appear at the end of this same mission. That had to be fixed.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,529 Arc User
    I did this on my TOS captain with no problems, but there have been other maps where the scripting failed to create someone or something at the right time. Sometimes if you log out of that character and then log back in the "return you to the map" logic will kick in and fill in the missing piece. Trying that is faster than starting from the beginning.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Yes, in a few other Missions I have had to log out and back in to get something to show up. Sometimes it is a stupid timing thing, you did Y before you did X so Z does not trigger.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns