test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor Skins?

At what level can you start selecting the armor skins for your character and bridge officers?

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Depends on what armors you're talking about.
    The basic armor & kit visuals get unlocked as you level up. Don't remember the order or lvl but once you reach 50 you've got everything (maybe already at 40, dunno).
    For the fancy rep stuff you need to be lvl 50 and comission the gear via their respective rep projects. Then some still need an additional project for unlocking the visuals, some don't.
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    There are of course lobi armours that come woth additional visual unlocks as well (herald, jem hadar, etc)
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I'm still pouting over the fact that personal armor visuals are no longer a simple toggle in the character window. That was a great functionality we "enhanced" ourselves away from.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,480 Community Moderator
    We got a Nabreeki clone now? o.O
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    hanover2 wrote: »
    I'm still pouting over the fact that personal armor visuals are no longer a simple toggle in the character window. That was a great functionality we "enhanced" ourselves away from.

I never understood why we couldn't have "both".
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q